Sponsored

Help! Ford Protect Extended Service Plan in Florida?

dimasin

Black Diamond
First Name
Dimasin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi,
Apparently since I am in Sunshine State I cannot purchase ESP from out-of-state dealer.
Any recommendations for Florida dealer that sells extended service plan at discount?
Thank you so much!
Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi,
Apparently since I am in Sunshine State I cannot purchase ESP from out-of-state dealer.
Any recommendations for Florida dealer that sells extended service plan at discount?
Thank you so much!
You won't find any dealership that will sell it to you at a discount.

There's a silly law in FL that essentially allows dealers to sell the ESP at MSRP or more across the board - so that one dealership cant undercut the other... it's stupid.

However, if you were to *theoretically* use an addr... I mean LIVE at a family member's/friend's address in another state... well you get the idea. Don't ask me how I know.

I'll message you =)

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
http://www.lombardfordwarrantys.com/

Lombard Ford is licensed in Florida, so they would be in-state to you. Pricing is on par with any of the other big discounters.
Not the way it works here. As stated by Faust, it's law. ESP, service contracts, etc are considered insurance. There are no below MSRP prices.
I tried to do what you advised with my scat pack, when I bought it, but was tuned down at every place I went to. OP's only option is to use an out of state address.

Even further proof:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/late-april-update-granger-ford.42727/page-9#post-1466366

" If you live in Florida we have to have a non-florida address. "

Last edited:

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not the way it works here. As stated by Faust, it's law. ESP, service contracts, etc are considered insurance. There are no below MSRP prices.
I tried to do what you advised with my scat pack, when I bought it, but was tuned down at every place I went to. OP's only option is to use an out of state address.

Even further proof:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/late-april-update-granger-ford.42727/page-9#post-1466366

" If you live in Florida we have to have a non-florida address. "
I did not pull the trigger with Granger as the rep said they could not guarantee Ford would not deny the warranty later. Scared me off.
Sponsored