Help! Recommendation for Fitment/Wheel Choice/Offset Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hello!

Need some assistance in selecting between these two wheels for my azure grey braptor.

The two biggest concerns for me are depth (concave) and (poke) in these two styles each of which incorporate a beadlock. As for depth/concave I want the most depth I can get and for as for "poke" I'd like to come outside of the fender flares by about 1/2 to 3/4 to even 1 inch (I know it's mostly measure in mm's) but am dizzy with the offset stuff I've found online.

1. Fuel Zephyr. From their website the deepest offset is 17 x 9 with -38 offset. I've seen people using RTR Evo 6's (which would be my 3rd or 4th choice) in 17 inch that look fantastic. They they do make the zephyr in 18inch and 20inch sizes but i believe that they are more narrow 8.5 and don't have as much depth and don't have a beadlock.

Ford Bronco Help! Recommendation for Fitment/Wheel Choice/Offset Raptor 1687645892322

2. Fuel Unit Beadlock similar issues I believe they only make them in 17 x 9 with -15 offset

Ford Bronco Help! Recommendation for Fitment/Wheel Choice/Offset Raptor 1687645875169

Lastly, as a point of reference I do like the look of the Vossen HF6's that others have put on their trucks (some as far as 22x13.5) but want to veer away from the "street only" look and stick with something that still allows for the function of the Raptor (IMHO). If I could obtain the aggressiveness of the HF6's in something more functional I would by all means go that way, but it seems like from my research its one look or the other.

And if someone knows a shop to go and buy and get this done at in or around South Florida Palm Beach Broward or Miami, by all means don't be shy to recommend, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Eric
Sponsored

AJITO

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To be honest, I am actually looking for feedback on the HF6-4 22x12 with 37'' tires.. I REALLY like this look, and don't really mind it being a less than capable rock crawler.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not just less capable crawler but MUCH less capable under all of roading scenarios. You'll also most likely suffer from poor traction even in smooth dirt/gravel since the tire selection will oriented around on road. And, of course, comfort, on and off road will take a big hit.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not just less capable crawler but MUCH less capable under all of roading scenarios. You'll also most likely suffer from poor traction even in smooth dirt/gravel since the tire selection will oriented around on road. And, of course, comfort, on and off road will take a big hit.
Thanks, I agree my reference to the Vossen product was to give a sense of the look; which I will definitely compromise to keep it functional. Hence the two Fuel choices above Thanks!
Sponsored