Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!!!!

Although you probably won’t get it in time for Christmas—it might happen but you’ll need some luck on your side unless you live near Michigan.

Should get it either right before or right after New Years though.(y)

Bronco-saurs

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer / 2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats!!!!

Although you probably won’t get it in time for Christmas—it might happen but you’ll need some luck on your side unless you live near Michigan.

Nope! Won't get that lucky. Mine was built 12/03, was to be delivered from 12/03 to 12/08, and nothing yet. My dealership is North Brothers Ford in Westland, MI, which it's only about a 10 mile drive. Expect a little later delivery then the estimate.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine was built 11/17, shipped 11/18 and at convoy in ATL on 11/24. It’s still there.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!!!!

âś… OP posts exciting, good news...

âś… @RagnarKon sucks all the wind out of OP's sail, essentially outlining to him that Christmas will be ruined.

It's ok, I'm playing the waiting game too and was expecting mine before Christmas, which now I know won't happen :(

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

âś… OP posts exciting, good news...

âś… @RagnarKon sucks all the wind out of OP's sail, essentially outlining to him that Christmas will be ruined.

It's ok, I'm playing the waiting game too and was expecting mine before Christmas, which now I know won't happen :(
;)

Just tempering expectations... like to keep things realistic.

---

In October when I was putting in my 2022 reorder someone else was there putting in their first Bronco order. Was a Wildtrak hard top with the and Lux package—which is obviously hits a lot of the constrained items. Sales person said he should have it in 4-6 months.

I pulled him aside and told him that it'll probably be more like 8-12 months, if not longer. They didn't believe me, just kind of rolled their eyes, and walked away. Happen to run into him at the hardware store just after Thanksgiving and asked me if I had gotten a build date—he was concerned that he didn't have a build date yet and wasn't sure if he'd get the Bronco by February.

Had to let him know that I've had an reservation since July 2020 and haven't gotten a build date yet either and don't expect to until March or April. I think that's when it finally registered with him.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

;)

Just tempering expectations... like to keep things realistic.

---

In October when I was putting in my 2022 reorder someone else was there putting in their first Bronco order. Was a Wildtrak hard top with the and Lux package—which is obviously hits a lot of the constrained items. Sales person said he should have it in 4-6 months.

I pulled him aside and told him that it'll probably be more like 8-12 months, if not longer. They didn't believe me, just kind of rolled their eyes, and walked away. Happen to run into him at the hardware store just after Thanksgiving and asked me if I had gotten a build date—he was concerned that he didn't have a build date yet and wasn't sure if he'd get the Bronco by February.

Had to let him know that I've had an reservation since July 2020 and haven't gotten a build date yet either and don't expect to until March or April. I think that's when it finally registered with him.
Yeah, dealerships are feeding what customers want to hear too often. Sometimes we need the reality check, from folks such as yourself. Even if we don't want to believe it, lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's good to be realistic but you know I'll be trolling the dealer...

OP
OP

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Doing drive by, sleeping in the parking lot, setting up drone surveillance, trip wires, spies.. Not too obsessive...

OP
OP

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oh Ye of Little Faith. Got my Christmas gift a couple days early. I thought the day would never come but here it is!
Ford Bronco Here we go. Maybe an Xmas present?.... 20211223_135001

Big Bend, 2.7, Mid, MIC, Bumper, Rack, Locker, Switches, Cactus Gray. 07/13 Reservation.
Sponsored

Last edited: