First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Audi, MB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thank you for this. This is really interesting stuff. With the low production and a little better participation, you could have yourself a mini Mardi Report.
No problem!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kenny86

Kenny86

Heritage
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Audi, MB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Nope. I’m in SoCal. Still the only HE around. Or so I hear
I'm in Northern Jersey and I have not seen another HE on the road. I've seen a few HEL on one dealer's lot, but nothing on the road.

cmjuetten

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
0334 2DR V6/AT race red. I had a 4-10-23 build date, a dozen or more updates and now at 12-18-23 scheduled. At least it’s not cancelled….yet.

Sponsored

Lesley8182

Heritage
First Name
Lesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm curious to know how many Heritage and Heritage Limited Broncos have been built and delivered to date. So consider this a friendly survey to my Heritage brothers and sisters on your Bronco production number - last 4 digits of your VIN. Also interested if your model is an HE or HEL, 2 door or 4 door, and MT or AT and color. After 30 days I'll tabulate and share the results.

Update 11/19/23 08:34 EST

View attachment 584525

View attachment 584526
2023 4 door race red heritage 0927

Jcsquared918!!

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage limited edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm curious to know how many Heritage and Heritage Limited Broncos have been built and delivered to date. So consider this a friendly survey to my Heritage brothers and sisters on your Bronco production number - last 4 digits of your VIN. Also interested if your model is an HE or HEL, 2 door or 4 door, and MT or AT and color. After 30 days I'll tabulate and share the results.

View attachment 584525

View attachment 584526
I'm in Northern Jersey and I have not seen another HE on the road. I've seen a few HEL on one dealer's lot, but nothing on the road.

View attachment 584525

View attachment 584526
2023 HEL Yellowstone in NJ 0719

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Local dealer just sold this one, was asking $2500 ADM:
4 door HE, shadow black, auto

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Haven’t seen a single regular heritage edition in entire province of BC , online , dealer lots and websites and on the road etc . Bought mine in Aug and prior to it there were many limited editions available but not my cup of tea,I put a deposit down 30 mins after my heritage hit marketplace Facebook , looked at it that same night on dealer lot when it was closed , Had to have it , had a cheque waiting for dealer when doors opened the next morning, salesman said smart to do that deposit right away , He had thousands of hits and hundreds of inquiries within 4 hrs of it being posted , no ADM

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kenny86

Kenny86

Heritage
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Audi, MB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Haven’t seen a single regular heritage edition in entire province of BC , online , dealer lots and websites and on the road etc . Bought mine in Aug and prior to it there were many limited editions available but not my cup of tea
I prefer the HE over the HEL. If the HEL was avaialble with a MT I might have gone for it.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I prefer the HE over the HEL. If the HEL was avaialble with a MT I might have gone for it.
Got to admit I wish it had been.... but I also wish an MT had been offered with the 2.7....

OP
OP
Kenny86

Kenny86

Heritage
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Audi, MB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Got to admit I wish it had been.... but I also wish an MT had been offered with the 2.7....
That config would have been my top Bronco choice.

buckjones

Heritage
First Name
johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HE 2 dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

View attachment 584525

View attachment 584526
9982 2 Dr AT HE Azure Gray
In production 7/20
Built 11/17
Shipped 11/20
Arrived and picked up 12/14
Sponsored

Last edited: