First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Whan was your build week? My build day was 2/29/24 m. My delivery week was 3/16-3/22. Still waiting. Getting frustrated.
build week and day was tossed around a bit but it ended up going into production on 2/1 then it blended on 2/9. My tracker never changed because it ended up in a parking lot as part of a quality control inspection for wire harnesses

I think it was the trailer hitch harness because another 2 door HE Was built a week after mine going to same dealer and made it there 10 days after his build date he did not order a trailer hitch.

Mine was marked as built on 3/4 took possession on 3/13. I do however know a friend at the holding station where they are unloaded off the train and wait for a ride to the dealer. Mine was on a truck the day after it arrived there. Normally it takes a good week and a half to get from the holding yard to the dealer. I hope this helps but mine sat in Michigan over a month for that dang blasted harness inspection.

Fizzwoman71

Heritage
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, Fiat, Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
build week and day was tossed around a bit but it ended up going into production on 2/1 then it blended on 2/9. My tracker never changed because it ended up in a parking lot as part of a quality control inspection for wire harnesses

I think it was the trailer hitch harness because another 2 door HE Was built a week after mine going to same dealer and made it there 10 days after his build date he did not order a trailer hitch.

Mine was marked as built on 3/4 took possession on 3/13. I do however know a friend at the holding station where they are unloaded off the train and wait for a ride to the dealer. Mine was on a truck the day after it arrived there. Normally it takes a good week and a half to get from the holding yard to the dealer. I hope this helps but mine sat in Michigan over a month for that dang blasted harness inspection.
It is so frustrating. I have been told it is built. Nothing else. Thank you for the reply. I will just keep waiting and hoping it gets here soon. Going to call ford today again.

OP
OP
Kenny86

Kenny86

Heritage
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Audi, MB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It is so frustrating. I have been told it is built. Nothing else. Thank you for the reply. I will just keep waiting and hoping it gets here soon. Going to call ford today again.
Hang tight, it's worth the wait. What did you order? 2 dr 4 dr manual or automatic?

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Someone asked on Fakebook yesterday what is going on since they hadnā€™t heard from Ford or dealer about their 2dr Heritage order since the Strikeā€¦ once they learned they were SOL they deleted the postā€¦

GeorgeTakei

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hi just found this. Ok I ordered a black Heritage 4 door/ Automatic # 7484
placed order 3/23/23 reordered 9/23/23 Car was built and loaded on train by 3/30/24
And now its sits on the train car, dates moved all around then to released from bad order and hasnt moved. I have no idea what is happening.

Gray

Heritage
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 RR Heritage Bronco, 2024 RR Heritage Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
2023 4dr Race Red delivered September 2023 - 1153
2024 4dr Race Red delivered March 2024 - 4874

I didnā€™t originally want two. But when the strike happened they placed me a 2024 order because they werenā€™t sure I would get my original order. By all accounts my 2023 got out of the factory the week before the strike started.
Then when I got an email from Ford the 2024 was shipping I couldnā€™t just not pick it upā€¦
So now trying to decide which to sell šŸ˜…

Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hi just found this. Ok I ordered a black Heritage 4 door/ Automatic # 7484
placed order 3/23/23 reordered 9/23/23 Car was built and loaded on train by 3/30/24
And now its sits on the train car, dates moved all around then to released from bad order and hasnt moved. I have no idea what is happening.
Itā€™s just rail delays, hang in there, itā€™s coming!