Sponsored

Heritage edition scheduling/build/color?

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a heritage edition 2 door on order and it has been previewed the last two weeks, but not pulled. is clean and ready to build I believe. I see a lot popping up that have said they have a build date. Just wondering for those that have build dates, was yours a 2 door? What color did you order? And did you go with the 2.3 or 2.7? Trying to see if something might be holding mine up. Mine is 2.3 in azure grey. I am going to have to part ways with my OG6G heritage. 😂

1978BB0E-C452-49EA-9788-BAFECA6DA314.jpeg
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Supposedly last week they scheduled Heritage's and there was a post about a 4 door getting scheduled but didn't see anyone here getting a spot. This week it looks like a bunch did: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/📬-just-got-scheduled-email-today-jan-19-post-yours.63894/

Quite a few 2 doors and a few AGM thrown in the mix but mine wasn't one of them either and I think we're the same build. I'm currently sitting as #4 with Granger and #1 actually did get a Heritage scheduled this week so I should hopefully be the next time around.

@FordVideoGuy said Heritage's were at 4% so divide the 78k orders and it's less than 2k builds which is less than the Limited's 1966x2 so at the end of the day we're going to be pretty rare. Anyrate, good luck, you should be soon if you were near the top.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not scheduled yet as far as I know but 2dr, Race Red, 2.7, and aux switches

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Scheduled -
4dr Cactus Grey 2.3l HE-MAN, slide out tailgate…

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Scheduled 3/27 for my Race Red Heritage, 2 door, manual. Seems like there were a lot of 2 door manuals in this batch. Here's hoping you guys are in the next group.
Sponsored