First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
How big can you go without needing wheel spacers? I believe with level I can run a 35” X 12.5 in nitto or wild peak safely. However can even run 37” tire with proper suspension upgrades?
Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How big can you go without needing wheel spacers? I believe with level I can run a 35” X 12.5 in nitto or wild peak safely. However can even run 37” tire with proper suspension upgrades?
Both the Heritage & Everglades rims have the same specs as the optional Sasquatch rims - proceed accordingly.

OP
OP
sts90

sts90

Heritage
First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Both the Heritage & Everglades rims have the same specs as the optional Sasquatch rims - proceed accordingly.
Thanks for the information but does not answer my question. I do not understand “proceed accordingly.”

Last edited:

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks for the information but does not answer my question. I do not understand “proceed accordingly.”
Proceed accordingly = There are tons of threads on tire sizes and what fits and what doesn’t simply use the search function.

I didn’t want to rehash it all here but in the spirit of cooperation I confirmed for you that the 2 rims you inquired about (which are fairly low production) are the same as the optional Sasquatch rims.

I hope that helps & good luck! 👍🏼

OP
OP
sts90

sts90

Heritage
First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Proceed accordingly = There are tons of threads on tire sizes and what fits and what doesn’t simply use the search function.

I didn’t want to rehash it all here but in the spirit of cooperation I confirmed for you that the 2 rims you inquired about (which are fairly low production) are the same as the optional Sasquatch rims.

I hope that helps & good luck! 👍🏼
Well this my first time ever considering upgrading past or outside of stock configurations. Yes, I was hoping to get some rehash with opinions from people such as your self who have vast knowledge. I freely admit my ignorance, and reason I participate on these forums. Yes I have read several threads buy using the search function. However, many comments people make are outside my point of reference or experience level. I am just doing best I can, since most shops here a jeep focused, and only have build couple mall crawlers broncos. Point in reference, when asking about steering or tie rods I was responded with “ there are no failures with stock components.” I know this is incorrect so any other information would suspect. I lucked in and found a multi experienced guy who just stared his own shop but freely admits to learning as we build. It is not my intention to annoy or waste anyone’s time on this thread just looking for guidance.
Sponsored