Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

By any chance does anyone know how much the Everglades wheel weighs? Or could they weigh it if you have switched to a different wheel?

Thank you
Sponsored

Duds

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Kit of 5 has a ship weight of 205lbs so it seems to be pretty much in line with Sasquatch stock wheels, ~38lbs each if I remember correctly

OP
OP
Little Foot

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Kit of 5 has a ship weight of 205lbs so it seems to be pretty much in line with Sasquatch stock wheels, ~38lbs each if I remember correctly
I’ve found that the SAS wheels are 32lbs. I love the look of the Everglades wheel, but there is no way I’d want to run a wheel in the 30s if I didn’t have to.

I know the 17 inch RTR EVO 6 wheels are 22lbs and the RTR Tech 6 wheels are 25.5lbs.

I guess I will stick with RTR and prioritize performance over look 🤪

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While a lighter wheel is better for performance and on-road handling, unless it's forged, I wouldn't trust it's strength off-road.

I had Momo rims (yes, I'm that old) on my NX2000 and Civic Si back in the day and they were light because they were made out of magnesium, but to soft of metal for road wheels.

CashOfLegend

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2009 Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve found that the SAS wheels are 32lbs. I love the look of the Everglades wheel, but there is no way I’d want to run a wheel in the 30s if I didn’t have to.

I know the 17 inch RTR EVO 6 wheels are 22lbs and the RTR Tech 6 wheels are 25.5lbs.

I guess I will stick with RTR and prioritize performance over look 🤪
there is also resale. Many places see factory rims as expected on trade where an aftermarket rim will be a deduction.

Remember OEM equipment is designed to hit the widest possible use cases at a specific price point. When you start going aftermarket you are narrowing down that window.

The RTR wheels are fine but personally I am going with Everglades wheels based on the reasons listed above.
Sponsored