Sponsored

Hey Florida, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Crispy93

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have Z-plan pricing so trying to find a dealer that would honor that and no dealer fees. Not sure i'm trying to find something impossible here, but I know Mullinax advertises no dealer fees. Does anyone have any experience with A/Z plan pricing and no dealer fees in Florida?

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I tried to buy a BaseSquatch from Mullinax in WPB; and they demanded $10k over sticker....claiming that Sasquatch demanded the upcharge. I passed.
I am curious
It is order you did and they try stick 10k adm the day it arrived or they hhave a bronco in their lot and ask 10k adm

It a big difference between the two

Sponsored

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am curious
It is order you did and they try stick 10k adm the day it arrived or they hhave a bronco in their lot and ask 10k adm

It a big difference between the two
This was their REQUIREMENT for making an order now (post-reservations era). Just walking in the door and making an order for a 2022/2023 Bronco that I'd receive down the road someday.

Sdomeyer

Black Diamond
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have it in writing. They demanded $10k over sticker if I wanted Sasquatch. I even asked for clarification- and got it. I ordered in Royal Palm at MSRP
Just curious, did they say that is for Sas only? And where was markup shown in writing? Asking because my order is through Mullinax and I could swear I was told no markup but I can’t be sure of anything anymore as all this waiting is making me crazy. My order is non sas

Lugerdog

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Autonation in Panama City. They stick with MSRP for all reservation holders and new orders. If they get a stock unit they will get their ADM just like every other dealer

SupremoSombrero

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just curious, did they say that is for Sas only? And where was markup shown in writing? Asking because my order is through Mullinax and I could swear I was told no markup but I can’t be sure of anything anymore as all this waiting is making me crazy. My order is non sas
I have text messages and emails from the salesman. I was claimed to just because I wanted SAS. Get your deal IN WRITING. Don't trust.

Sponsored

CyberBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
Mullinax Kissimmee Orlando. No fee or BS. Pleasant experience. Victor Espinal was sales guy.

austin9294

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
jarrett ford of charlotte county, port charlotte, fl no mark up good guys ask for Bob

Badlands SAS Lux Package Area 51

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford of Claremont. MSRP for orders.

DavBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jarrett Scott Ford in Plant City... no markups and great to work with on our purchase of a Badlands Squatch