Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New to group and in the waiting club.
Best wishes and good luck to you. Some Thursday you will get an exciting email from Ford. The wait will continue however, and can be agonizing. Try to keep yourself distracted with other things.

I count myself lucky, compared to others here. Only waited 318 days, order to delivery, with mega dealer, a walk in 2021 order and late 2021 reservation. Ended up with two identical Broncos (dealer FU), the second of which I relinquished back to the dealer for a credit ($$$) on the first delivery. Then it turns out, the Dealer never linked my reservation. I could have ordered a third. Can it really be that hard??

Last edited:

VIRUS

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck, car, feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you didn't add sasquatch or tow or hard top or 2.7 or manual or two door or high pkg or lux pkg or roof rails, the wait shouldn't be bad 😆 welcome

Last edited:

Sponsored

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you did add sasquatch or tow or hard top or 2.7 or manual or two door or high pkg or lux pkg or roof rails, the wait shouldn't be bad 😆 welcome
That’s exactly my build except the roof rails. LOL BadSas, 2.7, 2 door, high, tow

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the group!
Nice to see another Southeastern member.
You live in a very wide state, but if you’re close to the NC end maybe we can do some trails together when you get it.
Lots of group rides and fun times to be had.
Which trim did you order?

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which part? I'm originally from Jefferson County just east of Knoxville. Family still lives in that area and visit a couple times a year. Usually hit a trail while there.

OP
OP
Nomadic

Nomadic

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Best wishes and good luck to you. Some Thursday you will get an exciting email from Ford. The wait will continue however, and can be agonizing. Try to keep yourself distracted with other things.

I count myself lucky, compared to others here. Only waited 318 days, order to delivery, with mega dealer, a walk in 2021 order and late 2021 reservation. Ended up with two identical Broncos (dealer FU), the second of which I relinquished back to the dealer for a credit ($$$) on the first delivery. Then it turns out, the Dealer never linked my reservation. I could have ordered a third. Can it really be that hard??
Not sweating it here. I'm at 14 months in a few days, but Iwill be in even better financial position when it comes in.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nomadic

Nomadic

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you didn't add sasquatch or tow or hard top or 2.7 or manual or two door or high pkg or lux pkg or roof rails, the wait shouldn't be bad 😆 welcome
I'm just starting with the wheels. Doing a Johnny Cash build lol!

OP
OP
Nomadic

Nomadic

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Welcome to the group!
Nice to see another Southeastern member.
You live in a very wide state, but if you’re close to the NC end maybe we can do some trails together when you get it.
Lots of group rides and fun times to be had.
Which trim did you order?
I live near Nashville, but the road always leads to adventure. I ordered a standard 4 door BD, 2.7, Hard top.

OP
OP
Nomadic

Nomadic

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Which part? I'm originally from Jefferson County just east of Knoxville. Family still lives in that area and visit a couple times a year. Usually hit a trail while there.
I'm near Nashville, but looking forward to hitting up Windrock Park once I get it.
Sponsored