First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This looks like a great option. I have pvr center, hertz dcx 100.3 for dash and dcx 165.3 for Mabbett pods All on order. Eventually a sub upgrade
Thanks! We also now have a proper RTA tune done for our amp with the Hertz dcx100.3 in the dash! We will have a tune library up on our website soon where this will be available along with lots of others!
Sponsored

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ok ill spill the beans on one, its a full plug and play amplifier kit for the B&O system that fits in the factory location!
I COULD HANDLE THIS!!!!

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@mObridge I looked at your install document. So, does your solution not require pulling the dash apart? I watched a video on an Amp Pro install and they had to get access to Audio Control Module to fit a T-harness.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@mObridge I looked at your install document. So, does your solution not require pulling the dash apart? I watched a video on an Amp Pro install and they had to get access to Audio Control Module to fit a T-harness.
No, just panel under the steering wheel and panel under the climate controls. If you don’t have small hands you may have to pull the thermostat

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a good video showing how to get to it. I have big hands and used a narrow panel popper to depress the tab on the plug and a pair of needle nose pliers to grab it and pull it out.

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The t-harness essentially interposes 3 of the channels: center, rear left, rear right. All of the other channels are directly wired into the amp using the factory harness (assuming the amp location is in the stock location with upgraded/lux package).

An alternative to the t-harness is to wire directly from the amp for those channels. In that case, you'd have a two pairs running to the rears, one pair running to the center, along with the power harnessing from/to the amp. You'd need three speaker connectors or pigtails. One advantage is that the individual run lengths for those channels are cut in about half ... while avoiding a t-harness installed into a tight space. It is a little bit more work running those as you'd need to partially remove the trim along the brace, though.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s not a difficult install.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The t-harness essentially interposes 3 of the channels: center, rear left, rear right. All of the other channels are directly wired into the amp using the factory harness (assuming the amp location is in the stock location with upgraded/lux package).

An alternative to the t-harness is to wire directly from the amp for those channels. In that case, you'd have a two pairs running to the rears, one pair running to the center, along with the power harnessing from/to the amp. You'd need three speaker connectors or pigtails. One advantage is that the individual run lengths for those channels are cut in about half ... while avoiding a t-harness installed into a tight space. It is a little bit more work running those as you'd need to partially remove the trim along the brace, though.
That makes sense. Thanks.
Sponsored