First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the quick replay, i am not running factory speakers, but im also not running ones that can handle 75rms,, so that good to know that the amp can tone it down, huge plus for me in buying this.

as for the power, its just like a regular amp install i assume then, power, fuse, ground,, and remote is built into the factory harness stuff?

One last question, if i was replacing the sub, would i be running a duel coil bc of the factory wiring, or can i use whatever sub fits and there's a wiring harness to convert the factory connections to single coil

Look forward to completed "kit"
There is a full DSP built into this amp, so you can set all channel gains individually and channel limits individually. Can very easily tune for whatever speakers you are running.

Yep install as you would a regular amplifier, just need power and ground. No wake up wire needed as we wake up when CAN goes live.

Our harness utilises the factory setup with 2 sets of wires to the sub as it is a dual voice coil. If you wanted to convert it to single VC all you would need to do is join the pairs together and then wire that into your single VC sub. Easy.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn this amp is awesome. You def got me sold on it.

are the options accessed via a laptop or on screen?

Gotchaa

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn this amp is awesome. You def got me sold on it.

are the options accessed via a laptop or on screen?
The software is downloadable from their website, you run it off your laptop. My Bronco is the test vechile. It is a very customizable powerful amp. I went with the Hertz speakers and a kicker 8” sub to replace the factory B&O system. Still doing some tuning and finalizing components. I can say it is night and day difference from the stock system. There will be a full build with pics and videos when it’s done.

Sponsored

eduard4us

Outer Banks
First Name
Eduard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi Eduard,

You're on the list!

Little sneak peak for you I verified the amp will mount in the factory location

60F0456C-5397-4C7C-869E-17D9DEB318B7.jpeg
Thank you Fraser! This looks awesome, can’t wait to get my hands on a kit soon :)

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The software is downloadable from their website, you run it off your laptop. My Bronco is the test vechile. It is a very customizable powerful amp. I went with the Hertz speakers and a kicker 8” sub to replace the factory B&O system. Still doing some tuning and finalizing components. I can say it is night and day difference from the stock system. There will be a full build with pics and videos when it’s done.
i am also running Hertz speakers in all locations except the sub. I’ll update that when I go with this amp. They’re just like 30r/80p for the 4”. And 80r/240p for the kickers

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i am also running Hertz speakers in all locations except the sub. I’ll update that when I go with this amp. They’re just like 30r/80p for the 4”. And 80r/240p for the kickers
We have a tune done with Hertz cx100 across the dash

Hertz mp165s in the kick panels and Hertz mpx165s in the rear pods (we did the 6.5 conversion)

If you run the same then you can use our tune file too! It will be publicly available on our website once finalized

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have HERTZ Dieci Series DCX-1003 and HERTZ Cento Series C165L for my components.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, I’m in for a group buy

Sponsored

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

ilostmydrink

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi, @mObridge, this looks to be a pretty fantastic all in one product.

I was looking through the support video and may have missed it - is there an, "autotune" function built in using a frequency sweep for each speaker using a known microphone to capture the sweep? Or any chance of a phone app that uses the phone's microphone (since they're likely all the same hardware, outside of the pocket lint) to during the speaker's sweep to help the user tune the DSP?

OP
OP
mObridge

mObridge

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW e92 328
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi, @mObridge, this looks to be a pretty fantastic all in one product.

I was looking through the support video and may have missed it - is there an, "autotune" function built in using a frequency sweep for each speaker using a known microphone to capture the sweep? Or any chance of a phone app that uses the phone's microphone (since they're likely all the same hardware, outside of the pocket lint) to during the speaker's sweep to help the user tune the DSP?
Thank you, we think its pretty awesome too.

Currently there is no auto tuning, this is a feature we will add at some point hopefully soon.

We recommend a UMIK-1 and REW (room eq wizard) as a fantastic value for money tuning microphone!

We will have a few tunes available as starting points also.
Sponsored