Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi! Thanks for adding me. My dealer is saying I can place an order for the 2 door bronco (black diamond) I want. I keep reading the books are closed though for 2024 though and he is insisting he can enter this order. Is he just blowing smoke up my bottom? Lol. I’ve already put down my deposit and he is sending over my order agreement to sign and place my order. I want this to be true but am just cautious after all I’ve been hearing online. Don’t want to get my hopes up. Thanks for any help with this.
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you want it, and you like the price, then id suggest signing. At least that way you can lock in a price. Also, by placing an order instead of buying off the lot, you get the build you want(instead of the 4 doors that will be on the lots)

Damarcus XI

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well the only 100% fact is that orders are closed right now. But there are a couple options here:

1. He's blowing smoke and will just basically take your info and put the order in when the banks open in Feb (rumor) or beyond.
  2. A previous customer bailed on their order that is already in the system and since you can make whatever change you want before you get a VIN, hes allowing you to take over the order and use it how you like, I'm actually not sure how this works anymore due to the verification process we all had to do a few months ago.
  3. He has a dealer order black diamond he already order for stock unit and is letting you add options to it. This is unlikely because BD and 2door aren't fast turnaround units and unlikely to be ordered for dealer stock.
I'd probably ask him to clarify if he means option #2, because if that's not the case then he actually is doing option #1

OP
OP
LC84

LC84

Black Diamond
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you want it, and you like the price, then id suggest signing. At least that way you can lock in a price. Also, by placing an order instead of buying off the lot, you get the build you want(instead of the 4 doors that will be on the lot
If you want it, and you like the price, then id suggest signing. At least that way you can lock in a price. Also, by placing an order instead of buying off the lot, you get the build you want(instead of the 4 doors that will be on the lots)
Thanks for the input. I’m going to have my husband talk with the dealer later today.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He has a dealer order black diamond he already order for stock unit and is letting you add options to it. This is unlikely because BD and 2door aren't fast turnaround units and unlikely to be ordered for dealer stock.
I didn't think there were any dealer orders yet with the number of unfulfilled custom orders? My sales guy told me that everyone at his dealership knows not to sell a Bronco that arrives because they are all spoken for ;)

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
When/ if the order gets placed in the system, tell the dealer you want a copy of the "Dora", it's a receipt of the order placed in the system. It will be proof the order was made. And yes, they can give it to you if they have one

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I talked to the guy I bought mine from 2 days ago. Asked about ordering another one and he said the order bank was closed and he didn’t know when it would reopen.
Sponsored