Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think we lucked out this morning. The wife hit not one, but two deer at the same time. From what I can tell, the only damage occurred to the plastic tow hook covering on the passenger side. Appears the cable bumper did its job. Does anyone know the part number for this? Looking at it, it seems it just pops into place and should be an easy fix. Thank you all.
Ford Bronco Hit a (two) deer! 84714E1D-6DDA-4E97-BB82-205638263859
Ford Bronco Hit a (two) deer! FC2C6547-9A79-473D-831E-7B49EC436DBB
Sponsored

CM81

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
seems like the perfect excuse to get a nice looking aftermarket bumper, unless of course you actually like that bumper. Did you try popping out the plastic piece and looking behind it? When I was getting rid of my plastic bumper I had to pop out those plastic pieces and the tag below is there. Check yours to see. It might be a different part number though

Ford Bronco Hit a (two) deer! IMG_1057

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry but all these bumper terms confuse me. Is that the OEM plastic bumper that the deer ran into?

OP
OP
shnider10

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry but all these bumper terms confuse me. Is that the OEM plastic bumper that the deer ran into?
It’s a steel bumper with plastic components on it. It’s not a completely steel bumper. The modular bumper is completely steel.
Sponsored