First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone have any experience ordering their Bronco from Hollingsworth Richards Ford in Baton Rouge, LA? I finally decided to convert my reservation to an order with the March 7th deadline looming. I wanted to go into the dealership, go over my build, place a deposit, and agree on delivery price. However they advised this was unnecessary, no deposit was needed, and for me to just email over my build sheet. I expressed reservations and that I wanted to discuss price. They just said it would be sold to me at "MSRP " (in bold italics). I asked if it would be sold to me for $XX,XXX (and wrote out the exact MSRP sales price), and once again they said it would be sold to me at "MSRP ".

I just found it slightly strange... The order is in there now though, so not much I can do I guess.

1646282115625.png
Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Double post.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are more decent dealers than there are shady ones, you’re probably fine.

Beaucoupbrew

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am about to receive mine from Matt Bowers Ford at end of month.

They were also vocal about honoring msrp price upon delivery. But that agenda may have changed. Time will tell if their word is bond. If they play too much ill try at another dealership out of state, and pay the delivery tax just not to be lied to.

Given the 2 tier system - kind of at the mercy of dealership when it comes to pickup i have read. Stay positive.