First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20, E63s wagon, '22 EQS 580, '13 911S, '19 GT2RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am new to these forums but have appreciated all the great info that so many have posted. I have a BRaptor in production and hope to take deliver sometime in the future. I am huge petrol head and recently moved to Durango, CO from Houston. The change of scenery is switching me from a serious race car/sports car nut to off road hence the BRaptor. Look forward to sharing the evolution with everyone.
Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Good luck to you on getting it. Still no sign of getting ours built any time soon. We have a second home in Ouray and go through Durango a few times a year. We live in the Dallas area. My wife doesn't like the cold and I hate the Texas heat so that's one reason we have a place in Ouray. Hope you are loving Durango it's a beautiful area.

OP
OP
JPDurango

JPDurango

Raptor
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20, E63s wagon, '22 EQS 580, '13 911S, '19 GT2RS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We are loving Durango and thankfully my wife was fully on board with the move. We originally planned on doing a vacation home here but we loved it so much we are building our primary home since we simply didn't see a reason to go back to the heat, humidity and mosquitos :)
Sponsored