Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have a recommendation for an alignment shop in the Houston area with true offroad vehicle experience? I am hoping to find someone who will take the time to adjust not just the standard camber bolts and tie rods, but also any adjustable UCA’s, rear linkage and track bar. Thanks!
Sponsored

McFatBronc

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 2022 Bronco In Production
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone have a recommendation for an alignment shop in the Houston area with true offroad vehicle experience? I am hoping to find someone who will take the time to adjust not just the standard camber bolts and tie rods, but also any adjustable UCA’s, rear linkage and track bar. Thanks!
I’ve used Southwest Alignment Services on Richmond Ave for years for mustangs, Miata’s, trucks and on my 2022 base Bronco after I installed Eibach coilovers for about 2” lift and put on Sasquatch wheels with 35” Goodyears. Drives straight as a string. I’m not affiliated with this business, just always have gotten good service here. Their number is (713) 783-5282. Might be worth a call to make sure they are comfortable with your upgrades, I can’t imagine it’s out of their realm. Good luck.

CustomPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Talk to the guys at Total Offroad & More on South Loop (near NRG stadium). Ask them to have David do the alignment. He's aligned dozens of trucks for me, and he knows his stuff. He's done several Broncos for me with UCAs, rear links, and track bars.
Sponsored