BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These RedRock sliders had high reviews on XT and they seemed to look the part well enough to function as a step/slider combo which was a crucial element for the wife.

But all of these brackets mount to the body whereas I've always been under the impression that frame mounted sliders are the only true sliders. Overall they're not bad, the welds aren't five-star but I've seen worse welding. Not feeling overly confident about contacting anything with them though.

Ford Bronco How much protection can these Redrock sliders actually provide 1000001529

Ford Bronco How much protection can these Redrock sliders actually provide 1000001532

Ford Bronco How much protection can these Redrock sliders actually provide 1000001533
Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If the body mounts are solid they should be good enough for 99% of the people on this forum. The GOAT ones are body mounted and they've shown that the slider is fully capable of supporting the full weight of the vehicle check out their vidoes on YT. Frame mounted sliders lower your clearance and typically require welding or drilling to mount.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They might stop a shopping cart. Not sure on that mounting system though.

I second @GoatFab. which are full gusseted mounts.
YMMV 🤠
Sponsored