Maddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all,

I purchased some aftermarket letter overlays for my OBX model and am deciding to paint them body color instead of black. Right now, they are already attached to my grill, and I’m trying to get them off so I can paint them. They have done great — they just go right on top of the letters like a sleeve. Here’s the product:

Hoolcar Front Grille Emblem Trim Cover ABS Decoration Cover Exterior Accessories for 2021-2022 Ford Bronco, Black https://a.co/d/6dFi94j

Any idea on how to get them off? They are very, very snug on there. It came with small strips of adhesive tape in them. Maybe a heat gun? Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure but maybe a hair drier to loosen up the tape but keep in mind they are thin plastic. I guess I would warm it up then work it a bit then rinse and repeat.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ugh I just ordered these -

MK0412

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered 2 sets of these. 1 will stay black as it. Other I’ll be putting the cactus grey overlay stickers on them. Mock them both up on grille and see what I like better.

Didn’t want the White showing in background with just overlay over it. Also perfer not too remove grille to actually replace the OEO letters
Sponsored