Sponsored

How to secure pricing after order has been placed?

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got the golden ticket and the dealership placed my Braptor order. I have an email from the dealership from a while back stating only the reservation holders will get MSRP. Never put a deposit down.

At this point, what can I do to secure pricing?
Sponsored

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I negotiated and locked in my price before the order was submitted. Hopefully you have dealership that is willing to negotiate after the order was placed.

OP
OP

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I negotiated and locked in my price before the order was submitted. Hopefully you have dealership that is willing to negotiate after the order was placed.
At this point, before the order has been scheduled, do I at least have the power to cancel it all together if they try and screw me?

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
At this point, before the order has been scheduled, do I at least have the power to cancel it all together if they try and screw me?
You can cancel, but the dealership keeps the Raptor allocation. You don't have any leverage in this negotiation -- as many others here have found out.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Jack at Milo Peterson Ford in MN. Order through him and lock in your price. A real stand up guy. There is a reason this small dealership is in the Diamond club, one of only 2 dealers in the state. It’s no surprise why people all over the country trusts him.
Sponsored