First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ram 1500 2021 camaro ss 1le
Your Bronco Model
Base
Saw a post on Facebook end of last week from guy saying he just placed an order for a bronco raptor, had posted the confirmation email as well. I kinda brushed it off because I know order banks have been closed and I have a 2023 f150 tremor with the 5oh on order. This week I decided to throw my local ford dealer salesman a txt asking him about a bronco raptor. I’ve seen a lot of post people getting brushed off because order banks are closed, but my ford dealer said send me a screen shot of the post and I’ll do some research. Hits me back and I was able to place an order and got a confirmation email from ford!

They said they will keep my tremor order open as they do not know if it’ll get picked up and if anytime soon.

So, does the dealer have an allocation/unused allocation? The dealership is just about half mile from my home, I drive by most days and follow them on Facebook and most positive they have not had or have had anyone place on order for a braptor through them.

Can dealerships still place orders (with allocations) outside of retail order banks when they are closed?

I’m not very hopeful but would be badass if this was legit especially because the bronco I ordered from another dealer in December of last year screwed me over (yes I had a purchase agreement from day one). I waited 11 months for nothing.

Maybe some salesman/sales managers can chime in. Thanks for any input ya’ll.

E91E701A-A059-47D2-A2EC-CBAB7B46E3A5.jpeg
Sponsored

22MavXLT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 22 Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would really like to know too. I have spoken to my salesman a bunch of times concerning my '23 Maverick order and he knows my wife wants to order a Braptor. He has said they can take the info and place the actual order with Ford when the banks open, but that's it. So I am curious what you can find out. But it is a good sign for you that you got a confirmation email from Ford.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they have a dealer earned allocation they could technically allow any customer to use that allocation to order.
Sponsored