Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Howdy all,

long time lurker, first time posting. I am in Northlake TX, and have seen/train horned (my bronco waive lol) a few of you guys. Just before Christmas last year I picked up a 23 Badlands Sasquatch w/ high package. I’ve been modding like crazy, and will post quite a few builds in their respective sections at some point.

I love wheeling and have been doing it for 7 or 8 years now. Coming off of a Polaris RZR XP4 turbo that I will soon sell. Can’t wait to take the Bronco to the alpine loop, Ouray is my favorite destination thus far.

mods so far:

2.5” perch collars (king coilovers, possibly e-clik next on my list)

37” Toyo OC RTs on 17” KMC fuel wheels & Apex RIV stems. Run the same tires on my super duty and love em.

Viair under hood compressor, 4 gallon air tank where the behemoth muffler once was.

Borla muffler solely for the purpose of fitting the air tank.

Apex CRS off of air tank

Hornblasters 522 conducters special nightmare edition train horns

JL audio 8w2 sub & JL 250 watt sub amp. JL XD600/6v2 powering JL components up front and 6.5 JL coaxial on the roll bar

DV8 spec front bumper, HF badland 12k winch

Auxbeam 8 switch controller to supplement the upfitter switches

various interior accessories / molle fixtures

Ford Bronco Howdy From Fort Worth, TX! IMG_5108

Ford Bronco Howdy From Fort Worth, TX! IMG_0358

Ford Bronco Howdy From Fort Worth, TX! IMG_0703

Ford Bronco Howdy From Fort Worth, TX! IMG_0657
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Howdy all,

long time lurker, first time posting. I am in Northlake TX, and have seen/train horned (my bronco waive lol) a few of you guys. Just before Christmas last year I picked up a 23 Badlands Sasquatch w/ high package. I’ve been modding like crazy, and will post quite a few builds in their respective sections at some point.

I love wheeling and have been doing it for 7 or 8 years now. Coming off of a Polaris RZR XP4 turbo that I will soon sell. Can’t wait to take the Bronco to the alpine loop, Ouray is my favorite destination thus far.

mods so far:

2.5” perch collars (king coilovers, possibly e-clik next on my list)

37” Toyo OC RTs on 17” KMC fuel wheels & Apex RIV stems. Run the same tires on my super duty and love em.

Viair under hood compressor, 4 gallon air tank where the behemoth muffler once was.

Borla muffler solely for the purpose of fitting the air tank.

Apex CRS off of air tank

Hornblasters 522 conducters special nightmare edition train horns

JL audio 8w2 sub & JL 250 watt sub amp. JL XD600/6v2 powering JL components up front and 6.5 JL coaxial on the roll bar

DV8 spec front bumper, HF badland 12k winch

Auxbeam 8 switch controller to supplement the upfitter switches

various interior accessories / molle fixtures

Welcome Rusty! 😀 Thanks for sharing these awesome mods with us and for being part of the Ford family!

Superstition

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon unlimited tricked out
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a great looking rig! I'm seriously considering that DV8 Spec front winch bumper. How hard have you used the winch so far? Any issues with stress on the bumper?

I assume you started with a SAS rig to add 2" lift and fit 37's, correct? Any rubbing issues at full clock off road?

Sponsored
OP
OP
thetxpopulist

thetxpopulist

Badlands
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! I have used it to pull many heavy things but not the Bronco yet. I actually bought it with the lift and 37s already, it’s a 2.5” RC lift that levels the truck on top of Sasquatch package. Since the suspension has settled with the new winch/bumper, I’m an inch lower up front which drives me nuts :)

I have BroncBuster 1” perch collars on the way which should eliminate the sag.

No rubbing issues even fully clocked. I think I’m going to shave the crash bars off just for appearance, but I’m loving the spec series bumper so far.

A word of advice if you pick one up—install everything while it’s off the truck, it’s a PITA to go back and add or torque things with it mounted. I managed to install it myself in two evenings after work. Just had to use a hydraulic cart I have from HF to get it mounted.

Superstition

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon unlimited tricked out
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! I have used it to pull many heavy things but not the Bronco yet. I actually bought it with the lift and 37s already, it’s a 2.5” RC lift that levels the truck on top of Sasquatch package. Since the suspension has settled with the new winch/bumper, I’m an inch lower up front which drives me nuts :)

I have BroncBuster 1” perch collars on the way which should eliminate the sag.

No rubbing issues even fully clocked. I think I’m going to shave the crash bars off just for appearance, but I’m loving the spec series bumper so far.

A word of advice if you pick one up—install everything while it’s off the truck, it’s a PITA to go back and add or torque things with it mounted. I managed to install it myself in two evenings after work. Just had to use a hydraulic cart I have from HF to get it mounted.
Great advice on the install. Thanks!
Sponsored