First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been hanging out lurking for a few years, and now with a VIN and build date I feel confident to put myself our here!

Just a quick blurb about myself: I am an avid film photographer based in San Antonio, Texas, and love traveling the country to see scenic landscapes and interesting locations. A 2016 Mustang has handled all of my on-pavement travels, but eventually I found myself wanting to get out to places most photographers like myself don't get to very often. Since getting my build date (expected week is 9/19), I've now been putting together a list of places I now can go to with my cameras for some truly stunning and unique photographs. Hope to share them with y'all soon!
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been hanging out lurking for a few years, and now with a VIN and build date I feel confident to put myself our here!

Just a quick blurb about myself: I am an avid film photographer based in San Antonio, Texas, and love traveling the country to see scenic landscapes and interesting locations. A 2016 Mustang has handled all of my on-pavement travels, but eventually I found myself wanting to get out to places most photographers like myself don't get to very often. Since getting my build date (expected week is 9/19), I've now been putting together a list of places I now can go to with my cameras for some truly stunning and unique photographs. Hope to share them with y'all soon!
Welcome!

Be sure to check out the San Antonio Ford Broncos group on facebook as well!

OP
OP
fotoBen91

fotoBen91

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome!

Be sure to check out the San Antonio Ford Broncos group on facebook as well!
Absolutely! I think I've already found some of y'all on Instagram(y)

Sponsored

airforceteacher

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW sedan, Eruption Green OBX on order
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Saw a CO 4-door on 281 yesterday. Made me happy and sad, as my CO is slipping away.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model