Sponsored

I made a bar that mounts to the rear speaker locations and mounted wake tower speakers to it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I made up this bar to mount wake tower speakers in the rear. It can be flipped around for tailgating, camping, parties, etc.

I think it's pretty sweet and wanted to show it off, but People keep telling me I should manufacture it and sell it, so I'm gauging interest here for a preliminary batch.

I'm thinking $200(US), buyer pays shipping (from Oklahoma). I'd include pigtails to connect to the factory rear speaker plugs (if I can find some), and final product would be powder coated.

I could probably include speakers and prewire them for an additional fee. If you're interested, shoot me a message and let me know.

Ford Bronco I made a bar that mounts to the rear speaker locations and mounted wake tower speakers to it. IMG_20220923_191848_01

Ford Bronco I made a bar that mounts to the rear speaker locations and mounted wake tower speakers to it. 20220921_220432~2

P.S. these pictures aren't the same bar. The set screws in the bottom pic interfered with the speakers when I flipped them over, and I didn't like the look of the larger sleeve over the central bar. So, I used the same size bar all the way across, welded a sleeve in the ends of the center bar, and moved the set screws to the front, facing the factory roll cage cross member. They're 13mm, and the 13mm socket and ratchet that comes in the Bronco tool kit fits nicely. The speaker wires run through the bar to a hole near the factory speaker plug and are tucked away very nicely.

Ford filters out the low frequencies on the rear speakers, so you'll have to have deal with that somehow. The dealership can do the sound bar installation steps, or you can do it with Forscan, or (and this is the best way I think) do what I did and add a Bluetooth amplifier so you can stream audio straight from your phone without needing to have the truck running. I have mine on a separate battery and a disconnect so I don't drain the engine battery.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I made up this bar to mount wake tower speakers in the rear. It can be flipped around for tailgating, camping, parties, etc.

I think it's pretty sweet and wanted to show it off, but People keep telling me I should manufacture it and sell it, so I'm gauging interest here for a preliminary batch.

I'm thinking $200(US), buyer pays shipping (from Oklahoma). I'd include pigtails to connect to the factory rear speaker plugs (if I can find some), and final product would be powder coated.

I could probably include speakers and prewire them for an additional fee. If you're interested, shoot me a message and let me know.

Ford Bronco I made a bar that mounts to the rear speaker locations and mounted wake tower speakers to it. 20220921_220432~2

P.S. these pictures aren't the same bar. The set screws in the bottom pic interfered with the speakers when I flipped them over, and I didn't like the look of the larger sleeve over the central bar. So, I used the same size bar all the way across, welded a sleeve in the ends of the center bar, and moved the set screws to the front, facing the factory roll cage cross member. They're 13mm, and the 13mm socket and ratchet that comes in the Bronco tool kit fits nicely. The speaker wires run through the bar to a hole near the factory speaker plug and are tucked away very nicely.

Ford filters out the low frequencies on the rear speakers, so you'll have to have deal with that somehow. The dealership can do the sound bar installation steps, or you can do it with Forscan, or (and this is the best way I think) do what I did and add a Bluetooth amplifier so you can stream audio straight from your phone without needing to have the truck running. I have mine on a separate battery and a disconnect so I don't drain the engine battery.
Here is a link to factory speaker plugs , I used them for front and rear. Ford Bronco (2021+), Ford Maverick (2022+) Speaker Wiring Harness Grey https://a.co/d/gPeNDCL

Aztec1382

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sweet
Sponsored