Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok.... so I posted this YouTube Short this morning... and it blew up. 80k views in a couple hours.

Awesome. .... but man oh man, you should see the comments. I usually just ignore the trolls... but this is astonishing. The amount of people who think that the Bronco is the only one with "weak" components.

Come on man. Yea, if you only do mild off roading and keep it stock, tie rods are not going to snap. Idiots.

They leave comments like if Jeep, Tacoma's and whatever else you can just slap on 37's and go wheeling and nothing breaks.

So disclaimer. I love Wranglers and Tacomas, 4runners, anything that can go offroad. My goal is not to bash any of them.

But... I want to make a few follow up YouTube shorts in response to the comments...

So, for those of you that are knowledgeable in other brands and what their weak points are when you put 37's and go wheeling... I'd appreciate some ammunition haha. Educate me.

And if you want to have a laugh, go into the comment section of this video.

Oh, and @Tricky Dick , I did give you credit in the description for figuring this out.

Sponsored

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where to start , I work in the drive line industry. We repair and build custom drive shafts. I own a 4dr Badlands sas. and I have owned 4 different Jeeps. All of them had week steering components , I upgraded all of them. Each one had death wobble , the worst was my last jeep a JK. After the repair I added 35" tires the largest I had run on any jeep.
Now I have a Bronco that came stock with 35" tires , and all of my wheeling buddies are saying ill break my tie rods . I might but I never broke any of my other 4x4's on the trail and I always got home. I hope that Ford has plans to replace or upgrade the steering system like they are looking into the v6 problems. The steering rack is a safety issue and it would be wise not to ignore. Thanks for reading and sorry for the long response.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I ended up doing for a reply.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok.... so I posted this YouTube Short this morning... and it blew up. 80k views in a couple hours.

Awesome. .... but man oh man, you should see the comments. I usually just ignore the trolls... but this is astonishing. The amount of people who think that the Bronco is the only one with "weak" components.

Come on man. Yea, if you only do mild off roading and keep it stock, tie rods are not going to snap. Idiots.

They leave comments like if Jeep, Tacoma's and whatever else you can just slap on 37's and go wheeling and nothing breaks.

So disclaimer. I love Wranglers and Tacomas, 4runners, anything that can go offroad. My goal is not to bash any of them.

But... I want to make a few follow up YouTube shorts in response to the comments...

So, for those of you that are knowledgeable in other brands and what their weak points are when you put 37's and go wheeling... I'd appreciate some ammunition haha. Educate me.

And if you want to have a laugh, go into the comment section of this video.

Oh, and @Tricky Dick , I did give you credit in the description for figuring this out.

Turn the comments off. Problem solved.

Trolls are not your target audience, so don’t let the bastards grind you down.

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is what I ended up doing for a reply.

Good response. The people that live in the youtube comment section of life are usually the worst. Repeat what they read and have zero actual first hand knowledge of what they are commenting on.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Turn the comments off. Problem solved.

Trolls are not your target audience, so don’t let the bastards grind you down.
On the contrary, those bastards gave me 80 thousand views! haha. Trolls don't bother me at all. I just wanted to find a clever way of responding in a funny way.

Anyways, moving on. Gotta get ready for camping and exploring trails for the weekend.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the contrary, those bastards gave me 80 thousand views! haha. Trolls don't bother me at all. I just wanted to find a clever way of responding in a funny way.

Anyways, moving on. Gotta get ready for camping and exploring trails for the weekend.
So you just want raw views, even though it loads up the comments with trollish BS, and it compels you to create new content that simply feeds the trolls and makes them stronger? 🧐

Should I unsubscribe from your channel now before it gets diluted by BS? 🤷‍♂️

/rhetorical

#KnowYourAudience

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you just want raw views, even though it loads up the comments with trollish BS, and it compels you to create new content that simply feeds the trolls and makes them stronger? 🧐

Should I unsubscribe from your channel now before it gets diluted by BS? 🤷‍♂️

/rhetorical
No no. If you look at the original Video, I made it to be helpful to Bronco owners by telling them they can get the Ranger tie rods as a backup.

What I'm saying is that by trolls commenting and interacting with my video as they did, it pushed it out to 80 thousand people. Therefore more legit bronco owners saw it. That's all.

Sponsored

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just rewatched the video of Loren doing the Pritchett trail in a stock suspension 4dr FE with centerline rims and 35' Nittos. I get it that he's a professional and not everyone can do what he does but it just shows what the Bronco is capable of.

LABlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep TJ on 37" SSRs and 2010 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where to start , I work in the drive line industry. We repair and build custom drive shafts. I own a 4dr Badlands sas. and I have owned 4 different Jeeps. All of them had week steering components , I upgraded all of them. Each one had death wobble , the worst was my last jeep a JK. After the repair I added 35" tires the largest I had run on any jeep.
Now I have a Bronco that came stock with 35" tires , and all of my wheeling buddies are saying ill break my tie rods . I might but I never broke any of my other 4x4's on the trail and I always got home. I hope that Ford has plans to replace or upgrade the steering system like they are looking into the v6 problems. The steering rack is a safety issue and it would be wise not to ignore. Thanks for reading and sorry for the long response.
Right along with there on the Jeep's steering. I have a TJ on 37 Super Swampers and after 3 different steering setups, I found one that liked my setup. Those things are finicky with different size lifts, etc. No one company makes one that will fix all death wobble issues, much less the rest of the front end issues with lifted jeeps. Ball joints, track bar length, bushings, seals, front axle u-joints, etc. Love my Jeep, but death wobble only comes at speed, while the tie rod end breaks while not moving or barely. Just sucks being on the trail when it seems to happen.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

37s on any midsize Toyota requires surgery. The only way a Taco or 4Runner fits 37s stock is if they're in the bed/cargo area. You can even say that for 35s.
Sponsored