Sponsored

I SAW IT, I SAW IT, I SAW IT............Bronco that is. Wanna see some photos?

USBDLNDS123

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly the best pictures I've seen yet of AMB in person. It's like as dark a blue can get without being black and then it shines with the sunshine. I like it even more than I thought I would.
I was told it’s a coat of black with blue flakes🤔 so maybe it is truly black but the blue flakes make it look blue. Anyone else heard this?
Sponsored

mmorgan

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC JImmy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Cool, glad you liked the MGV too. I'm decided on 2-Door BD, 2.7L etc. just can't pick a color. Excited about the MGV though, since that's no color choice that's a factor at play. I've got two black cars and one silver, those are safe picks for the Bronco but wanted something a little different (but not too different that I'll get sick of it).
When I began this Bronco journey I hoped to get a blue color. A51 rang the bell for me but..... I'm in the base camp and that removed the option. On to AMB but no, just too dark anytime the sun was not blazing. Then VB and the "I'll get sick of that in 5 years" set in. 😳. . Nope, not spending 5 grand more for A51..

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I began this Bronco journey I hoped to get a blue color. A51 rang the bell for me but..... I'm in the base camp and that removed the option. On to AMB but no, just too dark anytime the sun was not blazing. Then VB and the "I'll get sick of that in 5 years" set in. 😳. . Nope, not spending 5 grand more for A51..
I like the VB but same deal afraid I'll get sick of it and it's a little too "Malibu Ken Car" for me. Don't dislike A51 but really liked it in the initial B&P then it's more blue, so don't like the actual color by comparison to the fantasy. Carbon too close to the MIC top without being a great match, so that leaves silver (boring), black (have 2 black cars already) or AMB which like you said is basically black but a bit more interesting.

So really I am not picking a color that excites me, unless something different for MY22 I am picking the one that's least boring without being too flashy / risk getting sick of it. Kind of a shame but is what it is. Every other car I've ever purchased, new or used, color was an OBVIOUS choice I just knew without a doubt.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly the best pictures I've seen yet of AMB in person. It's like as dark a blue can get without being black and then it shines with the sunshine. I like it even more than I thought I would.
Thank you.

Sponsored

Johare11

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Plymouth Sport Satellite
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ugh, 4 doors. Like when a buddy asks you to flirt with the fat friend so he can take home the attractive one. Just pure disappointment. All joking aside, nice pics 😅
It does look better in a 2 door.

Sponsored

easyed89

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Landrover series 2A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just sat in 2 four doors in Irvine... not what I expected.
Just called them. They're gone. No one knows where their going next.
Got my order. Excited. Switching from Landrovers. Hated my discovery. But loved my '67 series 2A. Time for a change

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

slacker4wheel

Black Diamond
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello Bronco guys and gals out there. These pictures are very nice. This was one of the hardest decisions on my order, What color to choose. It came down to three choices. White, Carbonized Gray or Anti-Matter Blue. It was only when I actually sat down with sales person I saw a 2021 Explorer ST in Carbonized Gray is when I choose that color. The Anti Matter Blue was sharp but to me little to dark IMO. I'm sure what ever you choose its all good. Cant wait to see them rolling out of the factory
Sponsored