Sponsored

I SAW IT, I SAW IT, I SAW IT............Bronco that is. Wanna see some photos?

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great pictures! Thanks!

Not kidding though, it took me until the last picture to realize it was AMB... :LOL:
Same here. I was literally thinking to myself, “it looks good in black” and “those are some of the best black bronco pics I’ve seen.” And then I saw the last picture... it’s AMB!
Sponsored

DLJohnson

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here. I was literally thinking to myself, “it looks good in black” and “those are some of the best black bronco pics I’ve seen.” And then I saw the last picture... it’s AMB!
Same!!

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks straight up black until the sun hits it then it's a glorious blue. Awesome color but I'm still going with A51 - which I haven't been able to see in person yet

IMG_20210403_170854.jpg
We should call it MFB (mind-fuck blue, or maybe mind-fuck black... IDK).

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Am I the only one who doesn't really like the 'fast back' soft top?
I’m not a fan of it on the two door but I kind of like it on the four door. I think it makes the cabin look a little small and the rear end look a little disproportionate.

Sponsored
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. Pretty sure it's black.
  2. Pretty sure it's black.
  3. Pretty sure it's black.
  4. Pretty sure it's black.
  5. Headlight Easter Egg.
  6. Pretty sure it's black.
  7. Pretty sure it's black.
  8. Pretty sure it's black.
  9. HOLEEE CRAP!! IT'S BLUE!!!

Excellent pics! Thanks!
:ROFLMAO: Thank you.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don‘t everyone worry. When it pulled up, all I saw was black.

USBDLNDS123

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to this event also and my first impressions of the badlands with 33’s was that it had Sasquatch. In photos they appear smaller but in person great fit. BL looked great and I would not have been disappointed with the 33’s. BD also a Great looking rig!!! I ordered a BL in AMB with Sasquatch. In pictures I did not like AMB but I was able to see it in person and love the color and think it looks awesome. MGV seats were really nice quality and softer to the touch than my boat vinyl seats. Seats were very comfortable. Not sure if this was brought up before but the rear number at the top is covered in plastic. Underneath the plastic is all metal but I noticed it on both BD and BL. No issues and did not bother me but I expect they may use this to reduce wear and tear at the top of the bumper. The passenger grab handle by the center console did feel a little loose and did not feel as solid as the others. Interior and both vehicles are great and a must see in person. I will say the dealership did cater BBQ and everyone was nice and helpful so kudos 😊

Sponsored
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went to this event also and my first impressions of the badlands with 33’s was that it had Sasquatch. In photos they appear smaller but in person great fit. BL looked great and I would not have been disappointed with the 33’s. BD also a Great looking rig!!! I ordered a BL in AMB with Sasquatch. In pictures I did not like AMB but I was able to see it in person and love the color and think it looks awesome. MGV seats were really nice quality and softer to the touch than my boat vinyl seats. Seats were very comfortable. Not sure if this was brought up before but the rear number at the top is covered in plastic. Underneath the plastic is all metal but I noticed it on both BD and BL. No issues and did not bother me but I expect they may use this to reduce wear and tear at the top of the bumper. The passenger grab handle by the center console did feel a little loose and did not feel as solid as the others. Interior and both vehicles are great and a must see in person. I will say the dealership did cater BBQ and everyone was nice and helpful so kudos 😊
Yes, the center grab handle did not feel as solid as the other two. I also thought the BL was Sasquatch when I first saw it. Then the Sasquatch pulled up :oops:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly the best pictures I've seen yet of AMB in person. It's like as dark a blue can get without being black and then it shines with the sunshine. I like it even more than I thought I would.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks straight up black until the sun hits it then it's a glorious blue. Awesome color but I'm still going with A51 - which I haven't been able to see in person yet

IMG_20210403_170854.jpg
I don't think most people appreciate how extremely difficult this picture was to get and show this effect.
Cameras don't do well to show the true in-person effect of candies, pearls, or flake.
I've seen this color in person (on the sample Jerry Cans only) and was not super impressed, even though I went in feeling like this was my color of choice.
Once I saw AMB on the can and A51 on the actual vehicle I wanted A51.
Now seeing this I am very much more impressed with the AMB, and it is going to be beautiful on whatever rigs get it.
Hard to keep clean and super-shiny, but beautiful.
Excellent, excellent work on getting this pic.

2ndGenBroncoOwner

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

IMG_20210403_170854.jpg
get to a dealership and look at a Sport... completely changed my mind. Hated the color in person.
Sponsored