Sponsored

I wonder how many orders fall into this category?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how many broncos have been ordered by a consumer that will end top as dealer stock? I placed an order for a Bronco at a large dealership in my area. Nine days later I learned of another large dealer in my area that offered better pricing. I called my salesman at the first dealership and although he said they would match their pricing he would not give me anything in writing just a "you are going to have to trust me". I told him if he could not give me something in writing then I was going to cancel my order and order with the other dealership. I ended up ordering from the other dealership and sent a formal email to the first dealership requesting they cancel my order. Later, when I called Ford to confirm my order from the second dealership, my order from the first dealership was still in their system. I doubt the first dealership will cancel my order. This is one way for them to pick up dealer stock.
Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When did this happen and if it wasn’t recent why didn’t you trust transfer the order to keep your place in line?

OP
OP
The Bronc

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I placed the original order 1/22/22 and the new order was placed 2/1/11. I called Ford about transferring and because it had only been 9 days, they advised me to place anew order. They said it could take a few months to handle the paperwork to transfer the order.
Sponsored