William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Probably, there's a few parts in their I-line that are Mabett (and also copied by others). Funny looking at this and then to their rail system it looks like it'll block all the connections???

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is a completely redesigned unit. We did receive samples of the original system that Mabbett was selling and immediately told the manufacturer they needed to go back to the drawing board.

To elaborate on that, contrary to popular belief, Mabett is not the original manufacturer. We work with their manufacturer as well as many others for our I-Line of products. Instead of just immediately putting on the market the products these companies are creating, we sample every single item and make changes to those parts so that they meet our standards. Sometimes those changes trickle into the products the other resellers are selling, sometimes they don't.

On the dash rail system, the short Picatinny rail works without issue. The longer full-length dash rail will obstruct the USB A port, but not the two USB C ports. Beyond that, a little work with a Dremmel and you can modify the center support of the full-length rail to clear the USB A port as well.

OP
OP

Calvdaboss

Base
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok I was hoping that was the case. Thanks IAG

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We have the Mabett in our bronco and all the USB ports are blocked by the larger ball mount bases. I don’t see why the ports could not be pushed outboard. This one shown in this thread doesn’t look much different.

Are the ports farther from the mount ?

Sponsored

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have the Mabett in our bronco and all the USB ports are blocked by the larger ball mount bases. I don’t see why the ports could not be pushed outboard. This one shown in this thread doesn’t look much different.

Are the ports farther from the mount ?
I assume you mean something like the picture below threaded directly into the accesory mounting point, correct? If so, I agree that would not work well with this piece.

Ford Bronco IAG Dash USB 1694714362399

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is a completely redesigned unit. We did receive samples of the original system that Mabbett was selling and immediately told the manufacturer they needed to go back to the drawing board.

To elaborate on that, contrary to popular belief, Mabett is not the original manufacturer. We work with their manufacturer as well as many others for our I-Line of products. Instead of just immediately putting on the market the products these companies are creating, we sample every single item and make changes to those parts so that they meet our standards. Sometimes those changes trickle into the products the other resellers are selling, sometimes they don't.

On the dash rail system, the short Picatinny rail works without issue. The longer full-length dash rail will obstruct the USB A port, but not the two USB C ports. Beyond that, a little work with a Dremmel and you can modify the center support of the full-length rail to clear the USB A port as well.
Thanks for response! I have a few of your products waiting on my Bronco to arrive next week and looking forward to getting them installed!

OP
OP

Calvdaboss

Base
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're welcome for the publicity IAG 😂😂

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I assume you mean something like the picture below threaded directly into the accesory mounting point, correct? If so, I agree that would not work well with this piece.

Ford Bronco IAG Dash USB 1694714362399
Yep, that’s exactly what we have and it blocks the ports. Appreciate you taking a look.

Any chance of a revision in the future to move the ports out more? I love the idea for sure!

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When will you be getting more? Your website shows out of stock. Thanks!

Sponsored

Tatonka

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, Honda S2000, Nissan 350z
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

+1 they sold out immediately 😕

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I installed mine today. I have the 67 Designs mini bar and have no issues with the ports being blocked.

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully these come back in stock soon. I just ordered the Bulletpoint MagSafe mount/charger. I am hoping it clears the ports. If it all works, should be a really clean setup.

BigBlue7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hopefully these come back in stock soon. I just ordered the Bulletpoint MagSafe mount/charger. I am hoping it clears the ports. If it all works, should be a really clean setup.
This is something I am keeping my eye on doing too. Curious to see what the end setup looks like fom you.

doyleaa

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had one in my cart, then got busy at work...went back to check out and they were already sold out. haha...waiting for more
Sponsored