Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mabett is not the manufacturer of any of their parts, contrary to popular belief. They are just a reseller. This is also different than the one Mabett was selling. While we don't manufacture this particular part here in-house, we are completely transparent about that. We hope to have them back in stock soon but still do not have an exact ETA.
Mabett just announced a new version. Is your upcoming version going to be similar in setup and output?

Thanks!
Sponsored

theblacktruth

Badlands
First Name
Cyril
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a completely redesigned unit. We did receive samples of the original system that Mabbett was selling and immediately told the manufacturer they needed to go back to the drawing board.

To elaborate on that, contrary to popular belief, Mabett is not the original manufacturer. We work with their manufacturer as well as many others for our I-Line of products. Instead of just immediately putting on the market the products these companies are creating, we sample every single item and make changes to those parts so that they meet our standards. Sometimes those changes trickle into the products the other resellers are selling, sometimes they don't.

On the dash rail system, the short Picatinny rail works without issue. The longer full-length dash rail will obstruct the USB A port, but not the two USB C ports. Beyond that, a little work with a Dremmel and you can modify the center support of the full-length rail to clear the USB A port as well.
When can we expect this unit to be available again?

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When can we expect this unit to be available again?
Whoops! I was misinformed when I responded yesterday. These actually just arrived yesterday and are now back in stock and available on the website!

Last edited:

Drew711

Big Bend
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Be warned. I just got the newly in stock one and it comes with a different wiring harness. Instead of splitting off the hero switches you have to run in down inside the console and connect it where you would for a wireless charger.

Sanndmann3

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 Bronco 23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Be warned. I just got the newly in stock one and it comes with a different wiring harness. Instead of splitting off the hero switches you have to run in down inside the console and connect it where you would for a wireless charger.
Is there a video that shows the steps to install? Did you install yours yet?

Drew711

Big Bend
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there a video that shows the steps to install? Did you install yours yet?
I have not installed mine yet but Kathy and the people at IAG were awesome and sent me pdf instructions almost immediately.
Sponsored