Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WELCOME TO ICE MOUNTAIN (Dirt Mountain v2.0)

To join the Ice Mountain Tracker - Fill out Google From here: https://forms.gle/T7SbqYBDhCqsEqaUA
Ford Bronco Ice Mountain Tracker (Dirt Mountain v2.0) Ice-Mountai

A great big shout out and thank-you to @jbrentd for creating some wonderful data visualization based on the Ice Mountain Tracker! Check it out below!
Ford Bronco Ice Mountain Tracker (Dirt Mountain v2.0) 1644126379238
https://datastudio.google.com/reporting/592607e5-ac53-492f-a0a1-f29e4d6bed2a/page/QVrkC

Hey all, CO-Bronco here 🤠. With Dirt Mountain officially closed out I started thinking about our #NoBroncoLeftBehind slogan.
There seems to be a whole bunch of lost souls that have had their Broncos stuck "In-Production" and even "Built" for reasons completely unrelated to the MIC v1.0 failure that was announced back in August. For a while most of us thought it was just Shipping delays... but with many MY2022's being shipped within a week of Built notification it quickly became evident something else is going on.

I'm hoping this Ice Mountain tracker serves two main purposes:
1. To collect enough Data Points to highlight potential production issue

2. Serve as a place for those stuck "In-Production" to find community and blow off some steam long after their respective Build Weeks threads get abandoned by their old "Delivered" pals.

The Dirt Mountain Tracker thread has received over 425,000 page views with >7,000 posts.
Ford Bronco Ice Mountain Tracker (Dirt Mountain v2.0) 1643743021961

To kill the time while we waited for our Bronco's to be released we had some awesome activities such as friendly wagers on "Built" status dates, competitions on who gets stuck on the Mountain the longest (with a bottle of the victors choosing as the reward, and of course meme's galore to go around.

But ultimately the best thing to come out of the DM thread was the Tips and Tricks that goes into Tracking what on earth is going on with your Bronco.
I'm convinced that the vast majority of websites, trackers, & backdoors that are floating around the various B6G Build Week threads originated in the DM Tracker.

I am hoping with the creation of the Ice Mountain Tracker that even more Tips and Tricks will be discovered and we will continue to at the forefront of providing valuable information for the Bronco community at large.

And like all things community driver - If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on what can make the tracker please let me know!

Potential Issues as to why Broncos are at Ice Mountain

Chips chips chips. That's the #1 theory right now.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/broncos-galore-spotted-in-holding-yard.35385/page-2

Also, some proof of other issues at MAP are @VoltageDrop's Active Shutter Wiring Harness & also his Intercooler Hose"
Well, here's a little fuel for that fire. I took my bumper off tonight to take measurements and I noticed the bolts had been removed before which reminded me of your post so I checked my shutter harness and it wasn't even made until 8/30/21. This is a very plausible theory for the delay on the soft top rigs!
PXL_20211105_024033713.jpg

PXL_20211105_025408752.jpg

PXL_20211105_025433614.jpg

Looks like the updated harness part number is m2dt-15a211-ab
In addition to the active shutter harness being from August, I noticed today my 6/30 blend Bronco also has an intercooler hose made in September! Anybody else have a hose dated after their blend date? I can't readily see the date on the other intercooler hose but that's the one that is supposed to hold the coolant hose away from the pulleys so I'm starting to develop a theory...
PXL_20220111_031038062.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure Ford will keep us informed and well updated. 😜

MarkSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doc filled out. Thanks for organizing. Hopefully, we get through this quickly!

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It would be a useful data point to add estimated delivery on tracker to the form. Also I think goggle sheets is easier but this works. The delivery is the key to see if this at all tracks reality. I know many were recently moved to 2/28 seemly together. This theory is the chip hold and they are “planning “ to resolve this month. Anyway we know a plan is not much here but that’s the idea with this is to track actual data.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

filled out. Here we go.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mine is stuck there- chip hold at factory- was told by ford 2 weeks delay but we'll see

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yikes! I certainly hope this one clears faster than dirt mountain. I'll say an extra prayer for you soft tops. :oops:

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WELCOME TO ICE MOUNTAIN (Dirt Mountain v2.0)

To join the Ice Mountain Tracker - Fill out Google From here: https://forms.gle/T7SbqYBDhCqsEqaUA
Ice-Mountain.png

Hey all, CO-Bronco here 🤠. With Dirt Mountain officially closed out I started thinking about our #NoBroncoLeftBehind slogan.
There seems to be a whole bunch of lost souls that have had their Broncos stuck "In-Production" and even "Built" for reasons completely unrelated to the MIC v1.0 failure that was announced back in August. For a while most of us thought it was just Shipping delays... but with many MY2022's being shipped within a week of Built notification it quickly became evident something else is going on.

I'm hoping this Ice Mountain tracker serves two main purposes:
1. To collect enough Data Points to highlight potential production issue

2. Serve as a place for those stuck "In-Production" to find community and blow off some steam long after their respective Build Weeks threads get abandoned by their old "Delivered" pals.

The Dirt Mountain Tracker thread has received over 425,000 page views with >7,000 posts.
1643743021961.png

To kill the time while we waited for our Bronco's to be released we had some awesome activities such as friendly wagers on "Built" status dates, competitions on who gets stuck on the Mountain the longest (with a bottle of the victors choosing as the reward, and of course meme's galore to go around.

But ultimately the best thing to come out of the DM thread was the Tips and Tricks that goes into Tracking what on earth is going on with your Bronco.
I'm convinced that the vast majority of websites, trackers, & backdoors that are floating around the various B6G Build Week threads originated in the DM Tracker.

I am hoping with the creation of the Ice Mountain Tracker that even more Tips and Tricks will be discovered and we will continue to at the forefront of providing valuable information for the Bronco community at large.

And like all things community driver - If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on what can make the tracker please let me know!

Potential Issues as to why Broncos are at Ice Mountain

Chips chips chips. That's the #1 theory right now.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/broncos-galore-spotted-in-holding-yard.35385/page-2

Also, some proof of other issues at MAP are @VoltageDrop's Active Shutter Wiring Harness & also his Intercooler Hose"
Added my info.

Here's a lil' song for us:

<inspired by Journey>

Just a four-by-four
Built for us to go explore
What a bummer, we're not goin' anywhere
Our new toy is our new bane
Proudly built by Ford in Wayne
What a bummer, we're not goin' anywhere

Stuck at Map in a purgatory pen
Under a blizzard on Ice Mountain
For a little status we would feel all right
"It goes on, and on, and on, and on"

Broncos waitin'
Always for that missing part
Their owners
Tracking every thing
Daytime, nightime
Searchin' for some information
No more
Purgatory, come on now

"Don't stop believin'
Hold onto that feelin'"
Bronco people
"Don't stop believin'
Hold onto that feelin'"

Last edited:

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be a useful data point to add estimated delivery on tracker to the form. Also I think goggle sheets is easier but this works. The delivery is the key to see if this at all tracks reality. I know many were recently moved to 2/28 seemly together. This theory is the chip hold and they are “planning “ to resolve this month. Anyway we know a plan is not much here but that’s the idea with this is to track actual data.
Great idea! I've gone and added the Expected Delivery to the Form now, with text to ask for users to update if/when these dates change.

I have a GoogleSheet locked in the back-end of the Form that is now live in the OP:
Ford Bronco Ice Mountain Tracker (Dirt Mountain v2.0) 1643747321074

The original DM thread was purely a Sheets but after a few Trolls and some serious data loss... we decided a Forms front-end was the best course.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance you could have some stickers of that made? I would gladly buy a few!
I'm working on some now, will let you all know.
Sponsored