First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think everyone on DM would like to see what is getting pulled off for rework and when it is getting shipped.
Can we all enter our blend date, 2 or 4 door, and then the date you are notified that is shipping?

I just want to see if they are really going to stick to the FIFO system for dealing with these.

I hope they get these cleaned up and shipped asap. I really hope they have a bunch of transporters and rail cars lined up to get these delivered!

My sons blend is 07/13/21
BD 2 door
Shipping TBD
Sponsored

Last edited:

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think everyone on DM would like to see what is getting pulled off for rework and when it is getting shipped.
Can we all enter our blend date, 2 or 4 door, and then the date you are notified that is shipping?

I just want to see if they are really going to stick to the FIFO system for dealing with these.

I hope they get these cleaned up and shipped asap. I really hope they have a bunch of transporters and rail cars lined up to get these delivered!

My sons blend is 07/13/21
BD 2 door
Shipping TBD
Your wish is my command.
Dirt Mountain Tracker can be found here:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/updated-graphs-in-production-broncos-tracker.20531/

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the FIFO thing was never a thing for Ford. They said they'd replace the tops for the Bronco's that were built in the order they were built. they never said they'd ship them out in that order. I think it's all going to depend on where they are going and how many or going to those locations.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also wouldn't expect a very strict FIFO approach.
Sounds like they are, rightly, going to be closely inspecting everything on dirt mountain before shipping. At least some vehicles are going to have issues, which would throw off any order. And since they have apparently been moving vehicles around periodically, also a good thing, then I doubt they know specifically where each vehicle is located.

In short, I think even attempting to ship using a FIFO mentality would end up likely making things even more complicated and delaying things even further.

I sympathize with those that were early residents of the mountain, but at this point just be happy that the MIC changes were completed ahead of schedule and try not to stress over the fact that a few more people are getting their Bronco before you.

Sponsored

iKore

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Jeep TJ, 80 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there any new pics of dirt mountain? Wondering if those of us in limbo with soft tops are being put over there as well.
Sponsored