Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For those that have an on board compressor (like the ARB) how good would they work for inflating a small boat. Like this one: https://www.westmarine.com/west-marine-pru-3-performance-roll-up-inflatable-boat-14272488.html
It doesn't require a lot of pressure but a lot of air.
Would take a bit unless you have a decent storage/air tank with it. These compressors are high pressure / low volume. That’s why on the battery powered ones you see they actually have a different compressor entirely for inflatable stuff like this - high volume low pressures

One example
https://www.ryobitools.com/products/details/33287178780

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I use a small cordless leaf blower to air up inflatables. Mine is a Bosch but all the major brands make one I believe.

It’s also very handy to blow trail dust out of and off your vehicle and other stuff at the camp site.

Last edited:

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Raft guy weighing in. We use high volume compressors. Leaf blowers can work. DeWalt and Milwaukee make these small 12v blowers that are small and handy. If your only blowing up that dingy once in awhile you can make do with your compressor.

I use a shop vac to compress the raft and put it away, but if the shop vac were clean in and out you might also be able to attach the hose to the outlet and blow the raft up.
Sponsored