Sponsored

Installed the new IAG dome lights for hardtop…

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Such a big difference. Very satisfied. Not handy so I paid a local place to install them to trigger when the doors are opened, unlocked or through AUX 6. Parts and labor ran me less than $500. Much needed upgrade to the bronco and I highly recommend them.
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Such a big difference. Very satisfied. Not handy so I paid a local place to install them to trigger when the doors are opened, unlocked or through AUX 6. Parts and labor ran me less than $500. Much needed upgrade to the bronco and I highly recommend them.
Wait, you paid somebody to install a literal plug-and-play, nearly zero-tools-required part on your car?

Gosh dang, the 500% Bronco Tax was because we're all Tesla owners??????

FWIW, since you didn't even provide pictures of what you're talking about (and why? Just whyyyyyy not include pictures, this isn't an AOL chat)

It was a 5 beer install if you have a 2-door. 3 beer install on a 4-door on account if not having rear seat beer holders.
Ford Bronco Installed the new IAG dome lights for hardtop… 20230218_215814

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wait, you paid somebody to install a literal plug-and-play, nearly zero-tools-required part on your car?

Gosh dang, the 500% Bronco Tax was because we're all Tesla owners??????

FWIW, since you didn't even provide pictures of what you're talking about (and why? Just whyyyyyy not include pictures, this isn't an AOL chat)

It was a 5 beer install if you have a 2-door. 3 beer install on a 4-door on account if not having rear seat beer holders.
20230218_215814.jpg
Plug and play lol. Yeah ok 🤡. Only requires the removal of panels, running wire through and based on reviews online, a bitch to install under the dash. Not to mention the 3 hour install time. I’m sorry you’re upset I have the financial capability to buy it and pay someone else to do the work for me.

If you wanna know what the product looks like, you can scour the internet and find out yourself. Or you can just view it on one of the top posts here by IAG. Or you could have just chosen to keep scrolling since you have absolutely nothing to say. You probably should have picked option 3…. Don’t worry though. You’ll be ok. Promise.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Plug and play lol. Yeah ok 🤡. Only requires the removal of panels, running wire through and based on reviews online, a bitch to install under the dash. Not to mention the 3 hour install time. I’m sorry you’re upset I have the financial capability to buy it and pay someone else to do the work for me.

If you wanna know what the product looks like, you can scour the internet and find out yourself. Or you can just view it on one of the top posts here by IAG. Or you could have just chosen to keep scrolling since you have absolutely nothing to say. You probably should have picked option 3…. Don’t worry though. You’ll be ok. Promise.
You haven‘t been around here much. Don’t ask Rick about your paint color if it is one of the 30 shades of gray provided by Ford lol.

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Classic light fight

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Classic light fight
Lol. Well, if dude has nothing relevant to say, just move on. I was trying to be helpful. Guaranteed he’s the type of guy who wakes up and before rolling out of bed, he’s logged on, involved in a twitter argument….

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are nice and bright....almost too bright. I ended up just hooking them up to AUX 6.

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are nice and bright....almost too bright. I ended up just hooking them up to AUX 6.
I agree on the almost too bright. Would have preferred if they just matched stock brightness. But whatever. It’s a huge improvement and much needed. And same on AUX 6 hook up.

Chicoricopico

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With kids and car seats in the back, one of my biggest complaints about the Bronco was the lack of light in the cabin.

I just completed install of the IAG Lights, phenomenal product and super detailed installation instructions. This product delivers big time . In most cases I’d rather pay someone to do these things (agree with you @still_waiting ) but am handy enough to handle a DIY project when it calls for it and I couldn't find anyone close and reasonable.

Is it bright, hell yeah, but that's why i bought them.

For those of you that are going to undertake this 1-3 hr project, a couple of notes/comments. Really great installation instructions with a few exceptions:
- as mentioned by others, accessing the grey/purple wire is WORK! First, there is a grey/brown wire that looks very much like the one you’re looking for if you don’t have enough light or good eyes. I don’t feel like this is emphasized enough. Now you know. Second, it’s a REALLY tight fit. Like getting your hands in there is a challenge. Third, getting the T-Tap around the grey/purple wire with minimal slack is a challenge. Don’t make the mistake I did and turn the T-Tap upside down and let the little metal piece fall out underneath the dashboard. You will never find it. ️ It took a couple days before I could get a duplicate and complete the install. Sucked. Really. This was no fault of IAG, just want you to be aware before you begin the install.

Bottom line is you won’t regret the purchase or deciding to install yourself, it really is a game changing addition to the Bronco interior

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With kids and car seats in the back, one of my biggest complaints about the Bronco was the lack of light in the cabin.

I just completed install of the IAG Lights, phenomenal product and super detailed installation instructions. This product delivers big time . In most cases I’d rather pay someone to do these things (agree with you @still_waiting ) but am handy enough to handle a DIY project when it calls for it and I couldn't find anyone close and reasonable.

Is it bright, hell yeah, but that's why i bought them.

For those of you that are going to undertake this 1-3 hr project, a couple of notes/comments. Really great installation instructions with a few exceptions:
- as mentioned by others, accessing the grey/purple wire is WORK! First, there is a grey/brown wire that looks very much like the one you’re looking for if you don’t have enough light or good eyes. I don’t feel like this is emphasized enough. Now you know. Second, it’s a REALLY tight fit. Like getting your hands in there is a challenge. Third, getting the T-Tap around the grey/purple wire with minimal slack is a challenge. Don’t make the mistake I did and turn the T-Tap upside down and let the little metal piece fall out underneath the dashboard. You will never find it. ️ It took a couple days before I could get a duplicate and complete the install. Sucked. Really. This was no fault of IAG, just want you to be aware before you begin the install.

Bottom line is you won’t regret the purchase or deciding to install yourself, it really is a game changing addition to the Bronco interior
Def made a huge improvement to the quality of the vehicle.
Sponsored