Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want this kit for my two door, but am just turned off by how difficult it looks to wire up/ install
I‘ve never done a lot of wiring and this was really not bad. Pull up the install video and just take your time. The trim pieces all come off really easy. Getting the wiring all setup isn’t bad. It takes a little finesse to get to the wiree to tap into. But, is not bad. I think It’s actually a good first wiring project to kind of give you confidence. You will be glad you did it.
Sponsored

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang, didn't know you had to take the tires off to put this light kit on. Serious install right there😉
LMAO I’ve got to get those to storage.

lando88

Outer Banks
First Name
Orlando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can anybody that has installed this on a 2Dr show pics of what it looks like installed??

Sponsored

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I installed mine about a week ago. Pretty easy if you follow the instructions.

I ran the connection to Aux 6 through the firewall grommets and it was pretty easy to do.

Only one problem: I tapped the wrong wire--my lights only flash now when the door locks actuate. Although the they work fine via Aux 6.

I must be a little color blind. I have to go back under the dash and re-tap the correct wire once the weather gets a little warmer

David-AK

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had to remove parts of the roof rack, forward and mid section of the top but it went well. Took almost 3 hours but it’s a great quality kit and made a Hugh differance to the lighting of the interior. Still waiting on the Mabett rear dome light to get here and then that should do it for lighting. Thanks @IAG Performance for offering this great kit.

Ford Bronco Installed IAG 4PC Interior LED Dome Light Kit with Harness PXL_20230222_224335984

Ford Bronco Installed IAG 4PC Interior LED Dome Light Kit with Harness PXL_20230222_224335984

Have any pics with the lights turned off? Trying to find pics of the lights installed on 4dr hard top; specifically what do they look like with the brackets.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Wildfire1

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have any pics with the lights turned off? Trying to find pics of the lights installed on 4dr hard top; specifically what do they look like with the brackets.
I’ll get it for you as soon as our storm is over. The Bronco 9s in our shop but getting to the shop 9s the problem lol

4A9EB943-23D1-438C-B873-F8486E59A69F.jpeg

Chicoricopico

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
With kids and car seats in the back, one of my biggest complaints about the Bronco was the lack of light in the cabin.

I just completed install of the IAG Lights, phenomenal product and super detailed installation instructions. This product delivers big time . In most cases I’d rather pay someone to do these things but am handy enough to handle a DIY project when it calls for it. Is it bright, hell yeah, but that's why i bought them. :p

A couple of notes/comments. Really great installation instructions with a few exceptions:
- as mentioned by others, accessing the grey/purple wire is WORK! First, there is a grey/brown wire that looks very much like the one you’re looking for if you don’t have enough light or good eyes. I don’t feel like this is emphasized enough. Now you know. Second, it’s a REALLY tight fit. Like getting your hands in there is a challenge. Third, getting the T-Tap around the grey/purple wire with minimal slack is a challenge. Don’t make the mistake I did and turn the T-Tap upside down and let the little metal piece fall out underneath the dashboard. You will never find it. ️ It took a couple days before I could get a duplicate and complete the install. Sucked. Really. This was no fault of IAG, just want you to be aware before you begin the install.

Bottom line is you won’t regret the purchase or deciding to install yourself, it really is an amazing addition to the Bronco interior
Sponsored