Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

didn't see it mentioned - approx how long does install take for a typical at-home garage/driveway install?
Sponsored

OP
OP

never_own_a_ford_before

Badlands
First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

didn't see it mentioned - approx how long does install take for a typical at-home garage/driveway install?
Took me less than an hour! I did it by myself so it took longer to prop the sliders up on cardboard boxes. If you have another person to help out it'll be much quicker!

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took me less than an hour! I did it by myself so it took longer to prop the sliders up on cardboard boxes. If you have another person to help out it'll be much quicker!
thanks - got mine installed - took me a couple hours because I've got a bad neck and had to take a few breaks.. laying on the ground and holding my head up was getting to be a bit much ... they weren't difficult to install, but getting the bolts to line up with the 'slider' brackets that go inside the steps was a bit challenging and awkward

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes lining up the brackets was the most challenging part. I used my 3 ton jack to hold them up in the middle and used my two jack stands on the ends......installed myself in just over an hour.