Sponsored

Elwood - my 4 dr Badsquatch (Velocity Blue)

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

list of things so far (all done by me with the exception of mounting the wheels and tinting the windows):

• Fuel Shok wheels (Bronze) in 17"x9", zero offset. (stock Sasquatch tires)
  • front windows tinted
  • GoRhino Dominator Extreme D6 side Steps
  • Paracord grab handles (orange and black to match the Badlands accent colors)
  • Mabbett mudflaps
  • ARB Twin under-hood compressor and mount kit from @4x4TruckLEDs.com , wired up to an aux switch - absolutely LOVE this
  • front bumper pocket light kit from ZROADZ with amber lights - 1 set of the lights is wired in to the factory front fog light wiring harness and enabled in Forscan. The other 2 pairs are hooked up to an Aux Switch
  • New headlight switch with front and rear foglight button - the front foglight button turns on the aforementioned fog lights in the front bumper
  • Rear pod light kit from @Diode Dynamics - using the SSC1 Pro lights - these are red when headlights are on, and go to bright white when in reverse, or if Zone Lighting is turned on. Additionally, I wired the trigger wire to the rear fog light button on the new headlight switch, so when I hit the rear foglight switch, the lights come on (bright white)
  • Prerunner bar from JCR Offroad
  • Magnaflow cat-back overland series exhaust
  • B&O stereo upgrade - dash and kick panel speakers are Kicker, rear roll bar speakers are Focal, new sub is a Stinger 12" tailgate mounted unit - still working on hooking this up with the Phoenix Gold 500.1 amp and LOC
  • Ditch lights from Amazon that I had on my last truck - wired these up to an aux switch
  • Fender badges with Badlands orange accent - can't say who/where I got these from - they were an early prototype and the person/company that made them got shut down

Ford Bronco Elwood - my 4 dr Badsquatch (Velocity Blue) MJB06439

Ford Bronco Elwood - my 4 dr Badsquatch (Velocity Blue) bronco 4diptic

Ford Bronco Elwood - my 4 dr Badsquatch (Velocity Blue) IMG_8627

Ford Bronco Elwood - my 4 dr Badsquatch (Velocity Blue) MJB08635

Ford Bronco Elwood - my 4 dr Badsquatch (Velocity Blue) MJB09106

Ford Bronco Elwood - my 4 dr Badsquatch (Velocity Blue) MJB09458
Sponsored

Last edited:

dooberj

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice looking build you have going there! I love the wheels, looks great with the velocity blue!

OP
OP

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands