Sponsored

Interior accent colors

tigereye

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cincinnati (2020) -> Hilton Head, SC (2021)
Vehicle(s)
2019 Pilot, 2017 CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does anyone know how the interior accent color on things like the grab handles is chosen? I originally assumed it was body color matched, but the new photos today show the black 2 door with Badlands orange accents, so wondering of it's model-specific. Not a deal breaker, but hadn't seen this discussed, so thought I'd ask.

bronco_2-d_trail-rig_03_tube_doors-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does anyone know how the interior accent color on things like the grab handles is chosen? I originally assumed it was body color matched, but the new photos today show the black 2 door with Badlands orange accents, so wondering of it's model-specific. Not a deal breaker, but hadn't seen this discussed, so thought I'd ask.

Ford Bronco Interior accent colors bronco_2-d_trail-rig_03_tube_doors-
Could be to match the badge for the trim level? You can see it's a Badlands with the orange badge and orange accents?

Just a guess.

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was really hoping those accents would match body paint color. I am going blue most likely, and having those match would be sweet!! Yellow/Orange would not looks great with the AM Blue exterior.

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think you are right, they will match the badge color. If so I may have to get a cyber orange badlands. LOL

Sponsored

bdg149

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021.5 VW Atlas, 1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Black Diamond interior render awhile back had the velocity blue like color associated with the BD badge. Seems like they will go with the badge color

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are interchangeable. You can have whatever color grab handles they offer
I suppose you could, but then the grab handles will not match the rest of the interior. IIRC, the stitching and other items use the accent color as well.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The hacked renders from the build tool showed the accent colors are by trim level. I dont remember if the colors for each matched the badge, the thread has pictures of each trims interior. Its not just the grab handles, the accent color is used in many places.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The hacked renders from the build tool showed the accent colors are by trim level. I dont remember if the colors for each matched the badge, the thread has pictures of each trims interior. Its not just the grab handles, the accent color is used in many places.
WOW....this is important info - might well influence exterior color selection. I'm not an interior decorator....or into Feng Shui...but you kinda want stuff to look coordinated. If you stick with the MIC top, you're already dealing with a mis-matched grey roof/black trim
Sponsored