First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe some of the accent colors would bug me, not sure, but on the Badlands the accent color matches the color of the Badlands decal and I find it cool. But, unlike some, I do not hate orange. I would be disappointed if they took the orange accents away.
Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just me but perhaps having all the interior color and cloth, vinyl or leather options across all the trims or maybe the top four trim levels would be the solution. Someone can order black leather with gray trim pieces on their red wildtrack or roast leather with orange trim pieces on their Cyber Orange FE.

But FORD makes vehicles , not sense .

Jjirish

Badlands
First Name
Jjirsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Similar to jeep pushing the red dash on wranglers... the lack of interior choices (i wanted the white gray) combined with forced interior accent colors AND lack of a 2door soft top are making me stay a jeeper. Kinda bummed... the bronco looks sooooo cool and after 8 wranglers i was open to a change. Fingers crossed bronco changes these issues.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The biggest failures of the Bronco are lack of good earth tone colors. No green, seriously? and the clown shoes color choices or interiors. The design inside is excellent but color choices is absolutely awful. Thankfully Im not really affected but hate it for some of you guys.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't get all the outrage personally. I find that very few of them actually clash. Some are a bit unconventional, yes. Especially concerning the OBX. Almost every single one of the possible combinations has been used to some degree by a sports team or major corporation which put a ton of money into brand image. And there are plenty of cases where accent colors have been forced on certain editions of automobiles.
my wife says the orange looks "too manly" and well...this will be her bronco. Figure a more neutral color is what she'll want.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Similar to jeep pushing the red dash on wranglers... the lack of interior choices (i wanted the white gray) combined with forced interior accent colors AND lack of a 2door soft top are making me stay a jeeper. Kinda bummed... the bronco looks sooooo cool and after 8 wranglers i was open to a change. Fingers crossed bronco changes these issues.
the rubicon dash is the very first thing I would have wrapped after leaving the dealership. I can't stand red, so that would drive me crazy staring at that every time.

BotBronc1977

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None Yet
Your Bronco Model
Base
"Any customer can have a car painted any color that he wants, so long as it is black." Henry Ford

... Or as long as it not the interior, or the MIC top, or the grille, or the fenders, or the door handles, or beauty ring on the Sasquatch. ;)

Last edited:

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I watched the interior reveal video, I couldn't help but think it was like watching an HGTV Dream Home show (my wife makes me watch it) and the home looks awesome until the interior designers screw it up. ?

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all,

With Ford deciding to do interior accent colors by trim level rather than letting it be a choice, I was wondering if anyone had insights on whether some, all, or none of those pieces would be removable/paintable/tradeable.

Base - None
Big Bend - Grey
Black Diamond - Bright Blue
Outer Banks - Grey
Badlands - Orange
Wildtrak - Blue
First Edition - Grey

This of course comes up because I want a Badlands but despise orange and think it looks terrible, especially with some of the exterior color options. Looks like the map pocket's on the doors likely have a colored elastic band running along the top, so good luck changing that (easily, at least). Not sure if the grab handle trim can be popped off, or the colored accents on the vent controls.

Thoughts?
Black Sharpie.

Sponsored

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But FORD makes vehicles , not sense .
Don’t get me wrong, I like most of the interior choices. I just think the only thing that they may be could do differently is offer them across different trims so that everybody can get what they want.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No grab handle at all on the base. That’s just mean?. Anyone who hates their orange one enough can send it to me!

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
No grab handle at all on the base. That’s just mean?. Anyone who hates their orange one enough can send it to me!
You go ahead and do that.

I'm looking for someone to trade their Sandstone or Roast interior for my Base Space Grey and Black.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having colors tied to trim levels doesn't bother me, but I see how some of the exterior paint could clash. Personally, the only issue I have with it is the large strip of exterior paint on the inside of the doors on the two door models. I can get past it on most colors, but I am not a fan of having both red and orange on my interior.

Not a deal breaker to me, as I was likely going Cactus Gray or Oxford White anyways.

1603491714294.png
Bad Lands in CO not too bad.

CO Interior 2DR.jpg

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all,

With Ford deciding to do interior accent colors by trim level rather than letting it be a choice, I was wondering if anyone had insights on whether some, all, or none of those pieces would be removable/paintable/tradeable.

Base - None
Big Bend - Grey
Black Diamond - Bright Blue
Outer Banks - Grey
Badlands - Orange
Wildtrak - Blue
First Edition - Grey

This of course comes up because I want a Badlands but despise orange and think it looks terrible, especially with some of the exterior color options. Looks like the map pocket's on the doors likely have a colored elastic band running along the top, so good luck changing that (easily, at least). Not sure if the grab handle trim can be popped off, or the colored accents on the vent controls.

Thoughts?
If ford just offered a solid black accent package across all lines, a lot of the color clashes could be avoided. And it would be an easy Ford fix!
Sponsored