First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked this at the Bronco west celebtration and the guy said yes, all the orange trim pieces on the BL (except the stitching on the seats) could be removed and swapped out or customized.
THANK YOU! This is the best news I've heard from the most reliable source yet (yes I know not everything those guys have said has been 100%, but this is a ray of hope for me haha. Thanks man!)
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THANK YOU! This is the best news I've heard from the most reliable source yet (yes I know not everything those guys have said has been 100%, but this is a ray of hope for me haha. Thanks man!)
the grab handles had the bronco bolts so those can most definitely be swapped out or painted a different color. The vent clips that are colored would pop off and snap a new one on. I have a spray can of cactus gray being shipped to my house to play with as well.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands stitching can be helped with a permanent marker. Remove all the other offending pieces.

I like the colors in the Badlands, and don't mind the orange details. I do wish there were an option for light gray MGV seats. However, I'm not bitter about it and it's not a deal killer.

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To me this is less of an issue than the shitty interiors overall. I can deal with some blue piping. But that wildtrak interior is hideous. Just offer an all black interior on all models and watch it be the highest selected option.
I doubt it, it gets hot in texas and i think this is the state with max reservations.

OP
OP
bwomp91

bwomp91

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the grab handles had the bronco bolts so those can most definitely be swapped out or painted a different color. The vent clips that are colored would pop off and snap a new one on. I have a spray can of cactus gray being shipped to my house to play with as well.
Good to hear. I think the elastic band running along the back of the driver/passenger seats and the map pockets may be challenging to remove or swap, but it can always be markered/dyed in place. I definitely plan to get a can of touch up paint to play around, too!

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't get all the outrage personally. I find that very few of them actually clash. Some are a bit unconventional, yes. Especially concerning the OBX. Almost every single one of the possible combinations has been used to some degree by a sports team or major corporation which put a ton of money into brand image. And there are plenty of cases where accent colors have been forced on certain editions of automobiles.

jswing

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't get all the outrage personally. I find that very few of them actually clash. Some are a bit unconventional, yes. Especially concerning the OBX. Almost every single one of the possible combinations has been used to some degree by a sports team or major corporation which put a ton of money into brand image. And there are plenty of cases where accent colors have been forced on certain editions of automobiles.
The OBX is the worst - my wife wanted the brown leather, but the bright blue accents look horrendous with it, and that's before you add in the exterior color on the inside of the door. I switched for the moment to a BD, because at least the gray vinyl doesn't clash with anything. It's still not perfect though, because I'm still dealing with bright blue accents, so most exterior colors still clash with it. Bottom line is I wouldn't say I'm outraged, but it is definitely effecting what I can build, because certain combinations look too psychotic to even consider.

THOMASO1371

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If the roast interior with grabber blue accents doesn't outrage you, then I finally found someone with less style sense than me lol.

The grey accent on the blue interior works well, and would have worked well with the roast interior. The grabber blue accent does not work with the roast interior, no matter exterior paint I choose.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That bright orange trim of the Badlands would only look good with Cyber Orange or black exterior IMO.
It works with all the neutrals, white, silver, gray and black. A darker version of Cactus is actually in the interior scheme. It goes well with the blues. Red and yellow isn't an uncommon combination in major branding. ??‍♂

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like the McDonald's Edition Badlands! It comes it Race Red with Cyber Orange (yellowish) interior accents! :ROFLMAO:

Like I said earlier, I am with you in being fine with the orange accents. Jeep ties red to their Rubicons, and I think they do a darker orange for the Mojave Gladiator. It's kind of part of what makes these trims special.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just because a sports team has used it doesn't mean it looks good in an interior. I wouldn't be keen on a Seahawks interior.

91242584_original.jpg

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For things like the grab handle 'color accents' I am sure aftermarket will crank out vinyl sticker inserts within a month or two of release. I used them on my old Tacoma (TRD shifter had weird red inserts so I covered them with gray sticker inserts off ebay for $10). You can see others like them for all kinds of models out there to either undo weird manufacturer color choices or allow owners to make their own bad decisions.

ET1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I doubt it, it gets hot in texas and i think this is the state with max reservations.
I live in Texas. Give me the black interior. Jeep offers black leather and it is not an issue at all.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just me but perhaps having all the interior color and cloth, vinyl or leather options across all the trims or maybe the top four trim levels would be the solution. Someone can order black leather with gray trim pieces on their red wildtrack or roast leather with orange trim pieces on their Cyber Orange FE.
Sponsored