Sponsored

Internet/Wifi/Faulty Modem & New Modem - Help!

Philly Big Bronco Boy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi Bronco Fam!

When I first picked up my Bronco last year the internal Modem that connected to Ford Pass and the internet was faulty. Ford replaced under warranty at no cost to me. The modem itself I know is working as I'm able to see fuel level, start/stop functionality, geo-location, etc.

However, the actual internet connect still does not work. I've been in contact with Ford, the dealer Service Department, and AT&T in circles for months without resolution. Ford and my dealer say it's an AT&T issue, but AT&T says they can't activate my vehicle's internet because when the modem was replaced a new sim (ICCIM) number was installed. I've explained this to the dealer and Ford directly, but they explained this wasn't possible as when they installed the new model they had to re-register to modem to my VIN and all the numbers associated should remain the same. I went back to AT&T with this information. My Bronco's in the shop for other more important issues now so can't trouble shoot personally.

I was really hoping I'd have internet in the Vehicle during long camping trips, road trips, etc.

Has anyone else run into this? If so, how did you resolve?

Thanks!
Sponsored