Is my interior correct on build?

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda (Worlds best family van) Odyssey ;)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Morning everyone..
It finally happened! I got my build date! On a Sunday and everything lol totally weird, but I’m not complaining.
I have a question though, I’m concerned there’s a mixup on my order. It is showing Navy Pier seats but Black Onyx Interior? I’d this normal? Shouldn’t it be Navy Pier for BOTH? Here’s some screen shots to show you.
Do I have a mismatched interior ordered or is this normal..?

9D06E8C5-E431-4129-B0AD-F5B13C52A22B.jpeg

114F76F7-1636-4EB3-B812-409610E3173D.jpeg
Sponsored

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
According to the Order Guide the interior is Black Onyx even with the Navy Pier.

OP
OP
txozpilot

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
According to the Order Guide the interior is Black Onyx even with the Navy Pier.
Oh yeah? Ok, that’s cool, just wanting to make sure .. I’d hate for it to get to this point and have it wrong last minute. It wigged me out that the Interior was written in Black text and different to the seats, as though it was a custom change.

faziorf

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2DR OBX AMB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh yeah? Ok, that’s cool, just wanting to make sure .. I’d hate for it to get to this point and have it wrong last minute. It wigged me out that the Interior was written in Black text and different to the seats, as though it was a custom change.
Yeah it's black text because it's not linked to anything to illustrate it on the Ford site. Which in and of itself is an issue for many (why are the images on the B&P site so different from reality?). The Order Guide says the Black Onyx is: "This is the primary color in the Cabin Environment"

Best bet is to search for the FE Navy Pier interior pictures to get an idea of what it will look like. ALL "cabin environments" for the Bronco are listed as Black Onyx.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Morning everyone..
It finally happened! I got my build date! On a Sunday and everything lol totally weird, but I’m not complaining.
I have a question though, I’m concerned there’s a mixup on my order. It is showing Navy Pier seats but Black Onyx Interior? I’d this normal? Shouldn’t it be Navy Pier for BOTH? Here’s some screen shots to show you.
Do I have a mismatched interior ordered or is this normal..?

9D06E8C5-E431-4129-B0AD-F5B13C52A22B.jpeg

114F76F7-1636-4EB3-B812-409610E3173D.jpeg
You are okay. All FEs have the black onyx interior. The seat color is what you're concerned about. It is the navy pier/gray by default as shows up as yours does. If you had the black seats the seats would also show up as onyx. My dealership screwed this up the other way thinking the black onyx interior meant the seats were too, not the case!

So you're order is as you want it. For those wanting black seats, the seats better say black onyx also. If navy pier is listed that's what you'll be getting.

Sponsored
OP
OP
txozpilot

txozpilot

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You are okay. All FEs have the black onyx interior. The seat color is what you're concerned about. It is the navy pier/gray by default as shows up as yours does. If you had the black seats the seats would also show up as onyx. My dealership screwed this up the other way thinking the black onyx interior meant the seats were too, not the case!

So you're order is as you want it. For those wanting black seats, the seats better say black onyx also. If navy pier is listed that's what you'll be getting.
Thanks mate.. It’s just me being OCD lol I feel better knowing it looks right though.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

AshleyK

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had the same question. I ordered black seats but my window sticker says Gray/Navy. Everything on my order says black so I'm concerned I'm not going to get what I ordered. I called my dealer and they say we will have to wait and see what shows up. That's not sitting well with me.

CommandoAndo

First Edition
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well get ready to be disappointed… mine was supposed to have black interior and it is now built …… with navy pier. Ugh….

Ford Bronco Is my interior correct on build? 261D48E5-A5A0-413B-A32E-27D4C4B7F49B
Ford Bronco Is my interior correct on build? 81110603-B305-4C4A-9548-B9C0D7380360

I had the same question. I ordered black seats but my window sticker says Gray/Navy. Everything on my order says black so I'm concerned I'm not going to get what I ordered. I called my dealer and they say we will have to wait and see what shows up. That's not sitting well with me.

Sponsored

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well get ready to be disappointed… mine was supposed to have black interior and it is now built …… with navy pier. Ugh….

Ford Bronco Is my interior correct on build? 81110603-B305-4C4A-9548-B9C0D7380360
Well that stinks, at least Navy Pier looks good with CG. It also looks good with A51 and acceptable with LB. But with CyberSchoolbus or RR, ewwwww!

Ford Bronco Is my interior correct on build? IMG_0044

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, you and a 2nd opinion from my soon to be wife have me texting my salesman tomorrow to change my obx CO interior from navy pier to roast. Might as well add the Bimini mesh top while I'm at it.
Sponsored

Reactions: RPF