Sponsored

Is the Zone 2.25" Lift for the Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 the best complete Kit ? ? ? ? Who has one?

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was looking at kits in the 2"-3" range and found the Zone kit for the HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak. Looks like it keeps the Stock ride and great Warty program. I like that the kit comes with UCA's

Is this the best over all kit without getting to crazy? would love to hear what you guys think. I would like the ride to stay nice and smooth like stock.

I was looking at Perch Collar lifts but this looks like the better Route????

https://zoneoffroad.com/products/22...co-hoss-30-models-only?variant=41615310782552
Sponsored

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco, Galaxie, Ducati Streetfighter V4S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Getting the Zone Kit installed right now.
There are a couple different threads on this topic but Iā€™ll give you my hwy ride home review and will be testing it at the Big Bear Bronco Bash in a couple weeks.
I went with this kit for the UCAā€™s and that Zone is affiliated with Fox. Being that the HOSS 3.0 shocks are position sensitive I liked the combo of a small collar and spacer lift so the shocks ride in their sweet spot around town.

Jwells104

Wildtrak
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the zone kit and I like it a lot. Perfectly level, Beefy control arms, CV angles are fine IMO, ride quality is still awesome but ever so slightly firmer. Reduced nose dive on braking which is a plus.

The Fox and Zone relationship is what really sold me.
Ford Bronco Is the Zone 2.25" Lift for the Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 the best complete Kit ? ? ? ? Who has one? IMG_5732

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Super happy with the results. Canā€™t wait for my tires next week.
Ford Bronco Is the Zone 2.25" Lift for the Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 the best complete Kit ? ? ? ? Who has one? IMG_2048

Sponsored
OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the zone kit and I like it a lot. Perfectly level, Beefy control arms, CV angles are fine IMO, ride quality is still awesome but ever so slightly firmer. Reduced nose dive on braking which is a plus.

The Fox and Zone relationship is what really sold me.
Ford Bronco Is the Zone 2.25" Lift for the Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 the best complete Kit ? ? ? ? Who has one? IMG_2048
how is the ride?

Jwells104

Wildtrak
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
how is the ride?
For me, I still feel the DNA of the fox shocks with the plushness and smooth ride. It is slightly stiffer but in a good way. There is less body roll, less nose dive on braking, and still performs great off road.

Muffin Top

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, MK, KK, TJ, DN
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The popularity of leveling kits has me thinking the 4-door has more factory rake than the 2-door?

I've been thinking about increasing rake just a bit on my 2-door, but I can see the leveling kit is just fine for the 4-door.

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The ride is noticeably more stiff in the front, body roll has decreased, brake dive has decreased but Iā€™m not sure I like it more than the stock handling.
It does seem that mine lifted the front more than other pictures Iā€™ve seen, weā€™ll see how much it settles. I should have taken before and after measurements.
Iā€™m putting on the BOSS Walker end links today, very curious what they do to the on road handling. Iā€™ll let you know later today.

Sponsored
OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The ride is noticeably more stiff in the front, body roll has decreased, brake dive has decreased but Iā€™m not sure I like it more than the stock handling.
It does seem that mine lifted the front more than other pictures Iā€™ve seen, weā€™ll see how much it settles. I should have taken before and after measurements.
Iā€™m putting on the BOSS Walker end links today, very curious what they do to the on road handling. Iā€™ll let you know later today.
post photos and let me know how it works out.

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Front is 1/2ā€ higher.
I have the metal ford fenders*
43.25ā€ front
42.75ā€ rear

Nanook

Wildtrak
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got the new end links on before it gets too hot and The BOSS Walker Links made a world of difference. Immediately noticeable just rolling off the curb. Took it on a very short drive through a water retention area and I am now as happy with the handling as I am the looks.
excited for tires and to test it offroad at the Big Bear Bronco Bash in a couple weeks!

IMG_2052.jpeg

Cdement

Wildtrak
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I installed the zone kit on my ā€˜23 Wildtrak about 3 weeks ago. As previously said the ride is slightly stiffer but I think I can lower the air pressure in the tires to get it pretty close to stock ride. I did the JKS max tire kit at the same time with 37x12.50 Firestone Destinations. One piece of advice if you do it yourself. The instructions say itā€™s optional to loosen the CV nut and remove the hub but in my opinion this is not optional. If you donā€™t do this you will pull the CV apart and it is a PIA to get the C clip back in without taking the hub off anyway.
Ford Bronco Is the Zone 2.25" Lift for the Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 the best complete Kit ? ? ? ? Who has one? IMG_0618

Heckler

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If itā€™s higher in the front after the lift maybe it would be better to leave off the perch collar in front, that should also take care of the stiffer ride, that perch collar doesnā€™t look like it is very big so eliminating it should make it just a bit lower in front but not as much of a take as stock.

Front is 1/2ā€ higher.
I have the metal ford fenders*
43.25ā€ front
42.75ā€ rear
Sponsored