Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't worry little buddy...someday you can play with the big boys too.

FB_IMG_1708573143039.jpg

FB_IMG_1708572763844.jpg

FB_IMG_1708572689522.jpg

FB_IMG_1708572206232.jpg
Is that supposed to be impressive? Congrats?
I feel you don't get enough recognition in your life so you try to flex online but it just isn't that impressive ngl. You have some real small pp energy
Sponsored

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that supposed to be impressive? Congrats?
I feel you don't get enough recognition in your life so you try to flex online but it just isn't that impressive ngl. You have some real small pp energy

Aww look at you...

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BECAUSE the NEW broncos LOOK good AND i WantED OnE. Is it too much to ask for expensive vehicle to be made correctly?
It's just too bad that they are put together so shoddy
My wife's BMW X5 was dropped off last week at our dealership with a recall notice. She has waited 6 weeks for it to be built. Glitch in the software. The dealer can not sell her, her suv until the issue clears national recall.

S*it happens.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately the most accurate saying of all time is "shit happens".

WI/DS

Base
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Base Sasquach 2dr, 19 F150, 19 F150, 99 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
7000 on my 23 when front pinion seal started leaking. Three trips to the dealer before I could convince them it was the pinion seal leaking and not the oil filter.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya only because I trailer to trails more than 1.5 hours away and drive my truck part of the time as well.
Although I don't trailer my Bronco to trails, I do have 2 F-150's that I drive in addition to the Bronco. My 2023 F-150 was purchased in November and had 5k miles on it before the end of the year.

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All Brands have issues, go on any forum and you can see people having issues with 100K trucks all the way down to lower end KIAs.

Anything made by human hands is subject to failure. The amount of people having issues is probably less than 4% in any given brand.

wjtinfwb

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, Excursion, Focus ST, Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe I'm lucky; my '03 BB Sas (4dr, V6) has been faultless in 10 months and 9k miles. Not a long time or huge test, but so far it appears well put together. No squeaks, rattles or shakes either and not a light on the dash yet. I ordered the BB trim level after seeing the higher trim's shared the same plastics on the dash and doors, hated the MGV seats and Ford leather is about the worst unless you are buying a King Ranch vehicle. Even the paint (Pepper Red) is uniform and well applied. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Jkoren12345

Outer Banks
First Name
Jkor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Took my 1k miles Bronco BadSquatch to the dealership because I heard popping whenever I accelerated and I had a CEL for an O2 sensor. Turns out the fine auto workers in Detroit don't know how to tighten bolts to spec and my driveshaft, axles and a lot of other stuff was loose.

C'mon Ford, stop living up to the expectations people have of you and actually make a good product
I have a first gen 2006 Mini Cooper S and it had tons of growing pains but it was and still is fun as hell to drive. I love that car. I also love my 2 door Bronco and it's been pretty rock solid actually. Both the Mini and the Bronco were special ordered and both gave me that feeling that l bought something special....something special filled with quarks, but something special none the less. Now that yours is all fixed up just take it for what it is and enjoy it...until something else breaks. 😉

ADK23

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Took my 1k miles Bronco BadSquatch to the dealership because I heard popping whenever I accelerated and I had a CEL for an O2 sensor. Turns out the fine auto workers in Detroit don't know how to tighten bolts to spec and my driveshaft, axles and a lot of other stuff was loose.

C'mon Ford, stop living up to the expectations people have of you and actually make a good product
That’s disappointing to hear. Hopefully they have it all fixed up for you and running perfectly.

Sponsored

ADK23

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BECAUSE the NEW broncos LOOK good AND i WantED OnE. Is it too much to ask for expensive vehicle to be made correctly?
It's just too bad that they are put together so shoddy
They are gorgeous bad ass and they are very high-quality. I had mine for almost a year now and it’s been absolutely perfect. The fit and finish is of the highest quality I’ve ever seen. And I’ve owned Cadillacs, Tesla and BMWs for the past 25 years. My 2023 Bronco 2 door Outbanks / Sasquatch overall quality is only matched by the BMWs owned. And I was never afford owner before I could not be happier.

IMG_0818.jpeg

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They are gorgeous bad ass and they are very high-quality. I had mine for almost a year now and it’s been absolutely perfect. The fit and finish is of the highest quality I’ve ever seen. And I’ve owned Cadillacs, Tesla and BMWs for the past 25 years. My 2023 Bronco 2 door Outbanks / Sasquatch overall quality is only matched by the BMWs owned. And I was never afford owner before I could not be happier.

Ford Bronco Issues with new Bronco IMG_0818
The Pepper red rocks, looks so cool against the snow.

ADK23

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Pepper red rocks, looks so cool against the snow.
Thanks ! I love that picture , just took it the other day when we started getting some more snow up here in the Adirondacks.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
We love our 2022 2 door Base Sasquatch. No mods, gently driven and almost 10K miles now. I have done all of the maintenance- oil changes and tire rotations myself, no issues. Yes there have been recalls for the windshield, wiper motor and back up camera software updates. And I had to get a new light switch and the front driveshaft replaced. But other than that it has been great and no other issue since then. We baby it but it is my last vehicle and I sure hope it lasts.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Good afternoon, Ken. Would you please send over a private message with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into your noise concern on my end?
Sponsored