Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We have the same car.....
Was I supposed to expect Ford to have loose nuts and bolts? Maybe the next Ford I try to buy I should bring a wrench and just make sure the factory put it together correctly.
That's why they give you the Bronco tool kit :ROFLMAO:

FloridaBurgBronco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2013 F-150 XLT HDPP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a Ford guy and my Bronco has had more issues than any other Ford I've owned. It's like they designed and engineered it and then sold them and used many of us as test vehicles instead of doing that first. I think mechancially they seem fine, but the computer and software problems are off the chart and the sad thing is I don't think Ford has a clue on what they are and how to fix them. Having said that, my Chinese transmission has already been in the shop as well, so the mechanics are perfect either. I understand there are issues with a new vehicle line, it would just be nice if Ford would acknowledge them and make an attempt to treat people that bought their product with some respect.

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Had a 1996 GMC Jimmy. Was at the dealer for repairs 6 times under the 3/36k warranty - including a new trans at 19k. After the warranty expired, not a single prob for another 120k and 13 years outside of wear-and-tear. After the bumper-to-bumper expired at 36k, told myself I would sell after next problem. Never happened. Since then, I don't complain too about early probs (a little frustrated with the MT rattling/grinding on the Bronc). Get them fixed under warranty, and the issue with my BD trans will be covered under the 5 year powertrain warranty so I am doing that watchful waiting doctors may tell you to do with prostate issues until I see what new fix there is. Pun/allusion whatever I just made intended. :whistle: :oops:

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So are you guys gonna have a cage fight, or what? You could post photos of the aftermath. That would be cool.

If its this guy well....

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Took my 1k miles Bronco BadSquatch to the dealership because I heard popping whenever I accelerated and I had a CEL for an O2 sensor. Turns out the fine auto workers in Detroit don't know how to tighten bolts to spec and my driveshaft, axles and a lot of other stuff was loose.

C'mon Ford, stop living up to the expectations people have of you and actually make a good product
What do you expect from people who demand a 32Hr work week?

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

markpilip