Sponsored

It finally made it... and I'm tied up at work. Go figure.

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice, another 2D delivery. Congrats!
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations!👏🎉 2 Door MIC Top CO Badlands! Sweet! Pretty rare so far. My, MY21 Badlands was ordered in CO. But I changed my MY22 order to CG. I'm so F'n torn on the color. I don't really love any of them. I still like CO, but when I drove my dealers demo CO Wildtrak I just wasn't feeling it. Your new Rig looks great though. Enjoy!

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Apologies for assuming. Shame on me. And even more respect!
No biggie, she's pretty badass, owning a truck upfitter business, a mainly male dominated field.

OP
OP

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I went by and visited her tonight on my way back into town. I had only seen the cyber orange in person on a Ranger and have been sort of concerned ever since. After seeing it on my 2 door tonight, and specifically the accent colors of the Badlands, I'm thrilled with it. The darker trim pieces on the body keeps this powerful color from being overwhelming and the interior trim really ties everything together. The rear cargo area at least appears larger than what my 2 door JK had. As far as the MIC 2.0, I'm not going to say too much in public. We know what happened last time... Plus, I kinda feel like it's really nitpicky. I will point it out to the dealer and let them handle any issues IF they ever arise. I'm a excited now as I was finally getting through to reserve it during the reveal. Can't wait for each and every one of you to have the same moment...

TJ308

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Ford Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I went by and visited her tonight on my way back into town. I had only seen the cyber orange in person on a Ranger and have been sort of concerned ever since. After seeing it on my 2 door tonight, and specifically the accent colors of the Badlands, I'm thrilled with it. The darker trim pieces on the body keeps this powerful color from being overwhelming and the interior trim really ties everything together. The rear cargo area at least appears larger than what my 2 door JK had. As far as the MIC 2.0, I'm not going to say too much in public. We know what happened last time... Plus, I kinda feel like it's really nitpicky. I will point it out to the dealer and let them handle any issues IF they ever arise. I'm a excited now as I was finally getting through to reserve it during the reveal. Can't wait for each and every one of you to have the same moment...
Same boat, got the call from my dealer when I was just over an hour away at work and had to stop by on the way home and see for myself, and yes no sleep as others said is definitely happening as its 12:20 CST pretty darn near same build too, good work

20211025_171900.jpg

OP
OP

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She's finally home! I'm in love with this thing. Any concern I may have had over the 2.3 was immediately erased. The manual transmission has a very tight snick into each gear and feels really good. The turbo comes in like a light switch and makes it a lot of fun to drive. The only issues I have seen so far is the leaking around the airbag over the driver's door (it's raining) and I documented a couple of areas on the MIC although I don't expect any issues. To anyone who feels like bailing: Don't do it. Wait until you see and drive what you ordered first.
Ford Bronco It finally made it... and I'm tied up at work. Go figure. 20211026_112234
Ford Bronco It finally made it... and I'm tied up at work. Go figure. 20211026_121350
Ford Bronco It finally made it... and I'm tied up at work. Go figure. 20211026_121403
Ford Bronco It finally made it... and I'm tied up at work. Go figure. image

Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
She's finally home! I'm in love with this thing. Any concern I may have had over the 2.3 was immediately erased. The manual transmission has a very tight snick into each gear and feels really good. The turbo comes in like a light switch and makes it a lot of fun to drive. The only issues I have seen so far is the leaking around the airbag over the driver's door (it's raining) and I documented a couple of areas on the MIC although I don't expect any issues. To anyone who feels like bailing: Don't do it. Wait until you see and drive what you ordered first.
Great photos! How do you like the Sasquatch suspension?

OP
OP

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bilsteins seem to suck up whatever jarring condition you can throw at them. It is slightly soft in corners and changes in velocity. By slightly soft, I mean not in an off-putting way. It is very stable, but you can feel the suspension load and unload. It is very much streetable, but it's definitely tuned for off road. I honestly couldn't be happier with it.

OP
OP

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, with everyone doing a dealer scramble with the '22 ordering to avoid ADM and allocation issues, I can vouch for a dealer here in western Colorado. No bs and no games, even priced my trade at something I couldn't refuse. Shoot me a dm if you are needing a new dealer.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Outstanding.

The YETI

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 Crew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oil and gas rig time is expensive. Don't think I could afford the light bill while they wait on my crew. Lol
What sucks is this is actually my days off. Guess it's lucky for tomorrow though since I'm back on Wednesday.
Congrats!

I'm a field geologist for Mewbourne Oil Co., just went on days off yesterday. Just did a five week hitch on a Patterson UTI rig...dang near paid for my new Bronco. I have a Cyber Orange Base 4 door on order. She's not going to look Base for long!
Sponsored

Last edited: