Letsgobronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Orignal order placed Nov 21', scheduled build date of 11-28, built on 12-1, and DELIVERED to dealership today in SE Wisconsin. I am feeling incredibly blessed that everything went "as planned" after reading about pushed build dates, dealers behaving badly, stuck in shipping, etc... Just signed all the paperwork today and after tax, title, less 23' MY rebate, I am OTD ~ $63k. Only posting this to remind everyone that sometimes things do work out. I had nothing in writing from the dealer, no deposit paid, prepared for some kind of ADM, and fully expected shipping to take forever... A lot of worry for nothing!

Keep up the faith, sometimes things do work out, now onto accessories!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Letsgobronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pics or it didn't happen.
damn it, your right! build sheet attached. Dealer won't have it ready for pick up until Monday... kicking myself for not grabbing some pics today when I was there. May need to go back and visit her this weekend. Stay tuned!
Ford Bronco It's a Christmas Miracle! IMG_0206

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL. Nice window sticker, but what I meant was.... the folks on this forum are pretty fond of seeing pictures of broncos. New Ones. Old Ones. Stock ones. Modified ones. Red Ones. Blue Ones. You get the idea. Share some pictures of your new ride. I promise the will be well received.

*Edit- Oops. I just saw you have not had a chance to pick it up yet. By all means swing by this weekend and get some pics.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Orignal order placed Nov 21', scheduled build date of 11-28, built on 12-1, and DELIVERED to dealership today in SE Wisconsin. I am feeling incredibly blessed that everything went "as planned" after reading about pushed build dates, dealers behaving badly, stuck in shipping, etc... Just signed all the paperwork today and after tax, title, less 23' MY rebate, I am OTD ~ $63k. Only posting this to remind everyone that sometimes things do work out. I had nothing in writing from the dealer, no deposit paid, prepared for some kind of ADM, and fully expected shipping to take forever... A lot of worry for nothing!

Keep up the faith, sometimes things do work out, now onto accessories!
I assume thats an order date of November 2021.,,,not this past November 21st?

OP
OP

Letsgobronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2021, correct.. that would be a Miracle!
Sponsored