Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can’t get over how great the Cyber Orange looks with color-matched lettering, tow hooks and side mirrors. Were the mirrors painted or swapped for Outer Banks CO parts?
Thank you!!

I painted the mirrors and the tow hooks! The letters are temporarily Stickerfab...I had to order more paint, and will paint them soon.
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just meaning it’s expensive from a to b. I’d never be caught dead in a vanilla boring grocery getter.
Not sure if you are referring to lower trim Broncos or what, but a statement like that is hardly something to brag about. I remember a guy in my college dorm that said the same thing, a BMW driver and for him it was all about ego. I remember having to pretend to be impressed so he didn't get mad. That left a bad taste in my mouth for bimmers to this day, even when I was young I didn't want that stereotype.

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Every time I park the Bronco and step away, I always look back to get one last look. And I want to take a picture. Love this thing. Makes me smile every time I start her up.

I'm not the only one, right?

No sir, you are not the only one.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every time I park the Bronco and step away, I always look back to get one last look. And I want to take a picture. Love this thing. Makes me smile every time I start her up.

IMG_1148.JPG
I'm sure I will be the same way. Such a nice looking rig, congratulations!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I went to the Vegas Off Rodeo on April 15th. What a great experiance. On the way back home to WA, we drove and golfed in Death Valley. Had to stop for photo ops! Gorgeous scenery!

20220417_091900.jpg
20220417_091817.jpg
20220416_121304.jpg
20220413_164155.jpg
Your Bronco looks amazing, Cat. Thank you for sharing! :)

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

IMG_1148.JPG
We're thrilled to hear you're having such a positive experience with your Bronco, Ty. Your Badlands looks fantastic! :)

RCVBAF

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2005 Ranger FX4, & 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

IMG_1148.JPG
Me too….. I can’t help it.

5FAF5B19-237F-476D-8E10-5D2239136934.jpeg

Liquid_Todd~AZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Ford Bronco I've become that guy... IMG-3910
Have you tried to take off the front roof panels with the roof rack on, is it challenging?

Sponsored

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It looks amazing. I Love the graphics, the 37's, and it makes me realize how badly mine needs to get to the tint shop. :)
How did the bigger tires affect your MPG........just curious as that is where I may go in the future.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How did the bigger tires affect your MPG........just curious as that is where I may go in the future.
Currently, we are sitting at 15.9 mpg with only 350 miles, almost all city driving. If I had to guess, knowing what a couple of my buddies are getting with their 2.7L Sasquatch Broncos, maybe 15ish mpg vs. 17+ mpg with the factory tires. I'll never know for sure, as we only had 200 miles on it when the larger tires were installed. At the time of installation, we were averaging 16.9 mpg. My driving style always gives me lower mpg than the EPA estimates. My boat gets a few hundred hours of use each summer at 9 gallons per hour, so I'm ok with my gas-guzzling Bronco. Gas prices won't stay high forever. :)

Last edited:

dws3511

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco I've become that guy... IMG-3910
TyGuy40, you are not the only one. If my wife is driving our Bronco and pulls up in the driveway, I catch myself thinking "Wow, that's a good looking vehicle". It even happens when I walk out into my garage and see it. So far, it is the best looking vehicle I have ever bought.

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Me too. I've caught myself looking out my window a couple of times to catch a glimpse.

In the last 20 years I just bough whatever car got me from A to B. This is the first car in that many years that I bought because "goddamn I love that car."

PXL_20220416_124157082.jpg
Sponsored