Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take this for what it’s worth since I don’t have my Bronco and I haven’t bought a winch. That said in addition to this JCR bumper, or the winch plate, I do plan to buy either the Warn Zeon that‘s pictured or the Warn VR Evo. With either of those winches it sure looks like the top front of the Warn control pack cover I circled in blue would be a good spot for the camera. This assumes the control pack cover could be removed, drilled and a camera bracket attached to it with screws, nuts and double sided weather proof tape.

The other option could be the under side of the middle of the Baja bar, like Body Guard is planning to do. (See link). However, that option might create some issues with exposed cable from the grill to the camera.

https://www.bodyguardbumpers.com/bronco-baja-front-winch-mount

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad - prototyping begins! 2EB02203-98BF-4185-828F-87DC546D6994
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take this for what it’s worth since I don’t have my Bronco and I haven’t bought a winch. That said in addition to this JCR bumper, or the winch plate, I do plan to buy either the Warn Zeon that‘s pictured or the Warn VR Evo. With either of those winches it sure looks like the top front of the Warn control pack cover I circled in blue would be a good spot for the camera. This assumes the control pack cover could be removed, drilled and a camera bracket attached to it with screws, nuts and double sided weather proof tape.

The other option could be the under side of the middle of the Baja bar, like Body Guard is planning to do. (See link). However, that option might create some issues with exposed cable from the grill to the camera.

https://www.bodyguardbumpers.com/bronco-baja-front-winch-mount

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad - prototyping begins! 2EB02203-98BF-4185-828F-87DC546D6994
We are making a bracket. We’ve got this.

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi so will factory fog lights be able to be integrated? Thanks

Jmschultz22

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Impala, 2017 Ford Explorer,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Following

Sponsored
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is the front vanguard with the full Bull bar tubing option. Hoping to get the bumper fully built out tonight or first thing tomorrow. Then installation video to end the week.

FE57DCAB-BE65-43B0-B5DD-1992862B85BA.jpeg

25E723BC-7749-4E16-AB23-C82F94645E70.jpeg

0E1CBD67-ED9F-4100-8388-477F8B14606C.jpeg

571DB605-3C3A-4DD0-B992-367EEAC804E8.jpeg

F0C4FB68-97FC-450B-B389-019AD6F25947.jpeg

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any chance you'll do a rear bumper delete facia kit?

Primed_in

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JcrOffroad Based off of the interest here, what do you guys think you’ll be able to do as far as an order to fulfillment timeline?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JcrOffroad Based off of the interest here, what do you guys think you’ll be able to do as far as an order to fulfillment timeline?
We normally push the first few waves of new releases ahead to get product out to a new market.

After that, it’s going to fall into our standard lead times:

Bed Racks: 15 - 20 business days
Bolt-On Tubes: 15-25 business days
Roof Racks: 5 - 15 business days
Bumpers, Slider, & Tire Carriers: 60 - 90 business days
Skids: 30 - 45 business days
Half Doors: 20 - 30 business days
Fenders: 20 - 30 business days
MOLLE Panels: 5 - 15 business days
Misc. Accessories: 5 - 20 business days
Steering Kits: 15 - 25 business days
DIY Kits: 5 - 20 business days
Baja Designs Products: 10 - 30 business days

Sponsored

FireBall

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Venza, Catalina 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jessgut12

Outer Banks
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will you guys be doing a shorty rear bumper? Basically one that goes out to the body line but does not meet up to the fender flare? I am doing fender deletes and going with a 40 and with your current offerings I feel the extension of the bumper to the fender line will surely come in contact with the tire. Thanks!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Product question: What size provision do you have for a lock on the arm release latch(es)?

Curious what you're integrating for people to use for theft protection.

I would be keen on using a Euro-Thor or Monolith shutter lock by Viro or perhaps an Abus 92/80 depending on the size of the opening and span necessary.

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad - prototyping begins! F0C4FB68-97FC-450B-B389-019AD6F25947
Bumping up my previous question if there are lock provisions on the latches for the swing arms.

Working on install video for rear vanguard, dual carrier bumper.

So far it’s looking good!

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad - prototyping begins! F0C4FB68-97FC-450B-B389-019AD6F25947

Been following this rear bumper at it's #1 on my list for most likely to be on my rig! I have just a few small questions based on your pre-production CG rendition.

• Do you have a license plate provision for the rear bumper or just strap it on the spare tire or jerry can?
  • Where does the factory rear camera mount to? (mandatory to maintain the 360 camera system functionality
  • Is there a latch with provision for a padlock to secure the jerry cans?

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad - prototyping begins! 1641501108005

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bumping up my previous question if there are lock provisions on the latches for the swing arms.

Been following this rear bumper at it's #1 on my list for most likely to be on my rig! I have just a few small questions based on your pre-production CG rendition.

• Do you have a license plate provision for the rear bumper or just strap it on the spare tire or jerry can?
  • Where does the factory rear camera mount to? (mandatory to maintain the 360 camera system functionality
  • Is there a latch with provision for a padlock to secure the jerry cans?

Ford Bronco JcrOffroad - prototyping begins! 1641501108005
The license plate and camera relocate up in the spare tire. We’ll have more info on that, but it is already worked out. Guys were shooting install video today.

The Jerry can mount does have a spot to put a lock on it. An easy way to secure all the gear and tire is a bike cable, wrap through everything and locked.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The license plate and camera relocate up in the spare tire. We’ll have more info on that, but it is already worked out. Guys were shooting install video today.

The Jerry can mount does have a spot to put a lock on it. An easy way to secure all the gear and tire is a bike cable, wrap through everything and locked.
Appreciate the info on the plate and camera! It's good to know you guys already did some R&D which incorporated such things.

As for the bike cable..... There's always some retard out there with pewag chain instead (i'm that retard). Having picked a few locks and cut a few cables in my day, those cables are great for stopping chipmunks and looking like you don't want your stuff stolen, but not much else. Will be great to see what provisions you already integrate and what i'll have to fabricate.

Can't wait to see the video and know where your pricing is for the full meal deal with both arms, bumper and fuel storage.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.