Sponsored

Join Our Live Stream 8/1 @7PM CST as We Install Portals at Lone Star Ring & Pinion

tmason10

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
BroncBuster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Portals are here! We'll be streaming live from the shop at Lone Star in the middle of our install to talk about how it's going and answer questions (and I know some of you have them ;).) You can also ask them here and we'll cover them on the show. Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP
tmason10

tmason10

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
BroncBuster
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The light was related to the FAD delete. We upgraded to the M210 and are doing lots of other simultaneous work as we put the portals on but we'll be clearing that shortly. Happy to discuss on the show if you'd like to join but we'll cover that in more detail either way.

Destination Bigfoot Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Limited, 2022 Bronco OBX Cyber Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hmmm. Nope. Plenty of current content on our instagram and youtube showing them all working great and more coming soon.

Can we maybe cut the smoke a little? Most of these posts are to stir the pot and try and make our small businesses look bad when they don't deserve it.

This is a sponsored advertiser thread, and we're just sharing content and building a community like others. If you don't like our parts or me personally for some reason, that's all good, but let's keep the threads reasonably civil and on topic and not just flat rumor mongering. I'm sure that's not what the forum is for or what the admins want.
No issues with breakage. I can confirm. Smoke and mirrors